Wow.. Mr Murphy..how The Mighty Have Fallen

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Connor Murphy seems to have hit rock bottom. Mental health is no laughing matter . Could his hair loss be having an impact, the drugs causing some depression, who knows. In the video his crown is going etc. It’s just strange to see a once chad become an absolute mess.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like a psychotic episode. Could be recreational drugs, sounds like he's tripping balls.
Either way he's a danger to himself. Last I read he was wandering around a beach. Hopefully he gets detained and gets psychiatric help before he does something stupid.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a psychotic episode. Could be recreational drugs, sounds like he's tripping balls.
Either way he's a danger to himself. Last I read he was wandering around a beach. Hopefully he gets detained and gets psychiatric help before he does something stupid.
Ya looks like an all day and night bender.. could be meth, could be a number of things.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he literally says in the first 5 seconds that he’s acting. he’s corny and weird, but it’s fake. why are y’all so crazy on these forums

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Acting or not, hairloss has major effect on him for sure. And in if it keep progressing this way he can say goodbye to his career

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
he literally says in the first 5 seconds that he’s acting. he’s corny and weird, but it’s fake. why are y’all so crazy on these forums
He said “acting or not”. He is a mess. Why would anyone portray themselves like that online? What benefit does it achieve that people think you are psychotic? You go down that road and there’s no coming back in his career.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
He said “acting or not”. He is a mess. Why would any portray themselves like that online? What benefit does it achieve that people think you are psychotic? You go down that road and there’s no coming back in his career.

Attention-Views-Money. Youtubers need to reinvent themselves to stay relevant, even if it costs them their credibility. Look at Elliot Hulse...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would anyone care about this guy?
Actually it is quite interesting to see how hairloss effect someone with such fame and success, which obviously a big part of it rely on his looks, how he reacts to it, and how his fans react to it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why is he not going on drugs and treatments? he's already using steroids for his body, why not use couple more drugs for his hair?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Capone

idk if he's losing his mind, or acting and just desperately hungry for clout/views, but something is not right with him

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I watched a video about his hair loss once and he said he only did PRP treatments and maybe minoxidil. btw can you check your dms?
In this video he also said he had transplant, and also that he take all kind of sh*t to try to stop, he didnt detail but maybe he did try propecia, who knows. The point is Im sure he is trying everything since he is not that stupid and knows that hairloss will finish his career

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this video he also said he had transplant, and also that he take all kind of sh*t to try to stop, he didnt detail but maybe he did try propecia, who knows. The point is Im sure he is trying everything since he is not that stupid and knows that hairloss will finish his career

well, his hair in the video I just posted which is very recent looks much worse then how his hair looked in that video he did describing the treatments he's using.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, his dad is a cue ball.. that’s some strong balding genes right there

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, his hair in the video I just posted which is very recent looks much worse then how his hair looked in that video he did describing the treatments he's using.
You right, then maybe nothing of those stuff effected him. I do wonder about the transplant though, it doesnt look like he had one. But why would he lie about it? dont know...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Capone

idk if he's losing his mind, or acting and just desperately hungry for clout/views, but something is not right with him
Maybe just an act. Even if he really did have some mental breakdown and decided to show it to everyone, why would his parents agree to it?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He made a whole video about his hairloss. He took finasteride but got side affects quickly