Wow, I Was Clearly In Denial About Propecia Sides !

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys , it has been 5 days since i have stopped propecia and i have got my morning wood back .
I know that dht level take two week to come back in the range , but this is the first time for almost 1,5 years that i have got morning wood .

Moreover i was clearly in denial about my puffy nipples , gyno. I took a lot of pics and thought it was normal,
but when i compare with today , this is insane , my nipples were huge and red . Now after only 5 days , they are normal . the gland is still there , but no puffiness during the day.

And the weird thing is that i got less itchy scalp despite being off propecia .

But i am scared , because i know this is the only treatment , do you think i could come back on propecia 0,25 or 0,5 after my break o kill the gyno? Maybe i am too sensitive

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is like the 50th post youve made on this? try letro

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i will come back on propecia , but i need this lump to disapear. i hpoe the 1 ùmonth break be enough and don't ruin my hair . And letrozole , arimidex or tamoxigen could potentially cause hairloss so don't wan't to risk it.

ozm8ey

Established Member
Reaction score
im too scared to start Propecia because apparently a lot of people get irreversible negative side effects from it and they say only %2 of people do. The thing is only a small percent of people have psychosis, only a small percent of people have anxiety disorder. So i'd say I fall into that %2 category, which really f*****g sucks

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This drug has completely decimated my cognitive function. Hair is not worth the devastating side effects this drug can cause.