wow - guy on American Idol had balls to don full piece!

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone who actually watches the show caught that tonight. I've been watching it with my girlfriend, and this one guy matt rogers is probably at least a solid NW3, neways, he's now in the finals, and guy waltzed on with a nice bushy NW0 man, i was totally blown away! The guy seemed really confident and sh*t, even joked about his hairloss before, so i was kinda suprised he'd don the wig (especially since his face and hairloss is plastered all over the web and American idol website)

He was only on the show for like a minute, but it'd be interesting to see how incognito he'll be when he's gotta sing with the camera centred right on him. I guess for all the guys wondering if toupees really are undetectable watch the show and see if it gets noticed.

***By the way, kinda a weird post for my first time back to these boards in months :D I'm sure someone will jump on and get me over this "useless pseudo-celebrity thread", I'm gonna post an update in the next few days as i'm gonna be 12months on propecia tommorow!" In short i've had phenomenal success as of lately, yet feel i kinda peaked a month or 2 ago, lately i notice hair everywhere, but it might all just be in my head. Either way i've had good success. More to come soon ***

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the guy your referring to (Matt) hair appearely magically thicker in this show. I wouldn't go as far as saying he was a Norwood 0. Clearly he got something done. At first glance it would seem like he was wearing a partial system but it might have just been a good styling job combined with some hardcore topik. Either way he changed something.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From this look....

mattr.jpg

25 Years old

AD

Reaction score
i saw it too and was surprised, but i figured he used Toppik or something--I doubt he would out and out wear a rug...

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
I would have to say it's Toppik or Couvre. Remember that now that he's on American Idol (well, not anymore but he was) that he has professional hair stylists working on him. Couvre has been used in Hollywood for years, and I'm sure Toppik is also quite popular these days. There's no way in hell that he's wearing a "full piece" when his only problem is a little bit of frontal thinning. He'd have to be a complete and total jackass to do something like that.

Interestingly, his hairloss pattern looks similar to HairLossTalk.com's, albeit a little more advanced.

G

hair mchair said:
There's no way in hell that he's wearing a "full piece" when his only problem is a little bit of frontal thinning. He'd have to be a complete and total jackass to do something like that.

LOL. So true.

G

I was never a fan of American Idol but I remember watching one full episode in the start of the season cause of this guy. I was thinking "I hope no1 will point out this guys hairloss cause he seems cool"

Diddy, did any1 point out his hairloss?

And he is not wearing a peice. He just probley got toppik with some really good styling mousse or something.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who has the balls to go out in public with the rug?
NOT me!!!!