Would You Spend 7k To Get A hair transplant For A Mature Hairline?

Dontwannabebald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m a 28 year old guy with a mature hairline. I´m already on finasteride and saw a dermatologist. No hairloss in my fam history. The dermatologist said I have perfect hairquality and it´s just a mature hairline. I would need two hair transplant spaced out over 9 months to get a perfect NW0 hairline. Would getting a hair transplant be worth it in my case? I have attached a pic of my hairline, can´t embed for some reason.

Attachments

• hairline.PNG
    hairline.PNG
    111.5 KB · Views: 609

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruv are you mentally retarded? You have no hair loss in your family yet you're taking finasteride? There looks to be f*** all wrong with your hair so why are you even considering a hair transplant..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruv are you mentally retarded? You have no hair loss in your family yet you're taking finasteride? There looks to be f*** all wrong with your hair so why are you even considering a hair transplant..

you're NW1 as well lol

shookwun

Reaction score
hair transplant for what?

Jeez, go outside and something productive with yourself. Obsessing and forming mental agony over that?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree with the others. Get the transplants. But don't stop at two procedures. Keep going for as many as you can. Don't stop until you have a lower hairline than Ian D'Sa (who's awesome btw).

ian-dsa-640x400.jpg

Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary?

I believe in you OP.

Become the wolfman.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't see your hairline that well. But do it if your hair is bothering you

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree with the others. Get the transplants. But don't stop at two procedures. Keep going for as many as you can. Don't stop until you have a lower hairline than Ian D'Sa (who's awesome btw).

View attachment 66794

Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary?

I believe in you OP.

Become the wolfman.

Lol, is this guy even real ? That forehead is ridiculously small

Edit : sh*t it is real, what the hell, there's no justice in this world

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A mature hairline at 28 is totally acceptable and likely doesn't take away from your looks. 99%+ of people probably don't even see ur hair loss.

I'm 32 and a heavy nw3 and I would kill for a mature hairline like urs.

If hairloss doesn't run in your family my advice is to stay away from these boards and go live life and enjoy the rest of ur 20s. This place can make you extremely paranoid and is not good for ur mental health.

If you want to improve on your looks and at the same time follow a,healthier lifestyle start hitting up the gym. Put your mental and physical efforts towards the gym or other hobbies. You'll be much better off