Would you say I am Balding? (Pics inside) Been using Nizoral

subboy

Reaction score
I am aged 28, I have had a VERY high for-head and temples since I was 12!! My father is 61, and still has a full head of hair, though its getting thinner, he too has ALWAYS had very high temples. Ive been shampooing with Nizoral for a year.

Would you say I am Balding?

Thanks and god bless!

amikp7.jpg

G

Hmm, hard to say really, but I will say this, your hair is looking like mine when I was first starting to bald. As it is though, meh, you're not really balding much at the moment, get on Finasteride or Revivogen or something if you want.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Considering your age and the fact that you've had that hairline since 12, I would say that you aren't balding. Mostly likely just a mature hairline imo.

CHL24

Reaction score
It doesn't look like it but proscar is so cheap now, why not get on it and be proactive because its around you're age that male pattern baldness kicks in ? Proscar being so cheap, is there any reason why not to ? :freaked:

Theres alot of people on here who will curse proscar/propecia but for ALOT of people (including myself) it hasnt any of the side effects people talk about. :!:

Luc :hairy:

coolguy

Reaction score
I would not start messing with my hormones if i had hair like that... You allready use Nizoral.. You can use something like topical spironolactone and maybe laser treatment alongside nizoral, and you will keep the hair you got now.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your not balding. every person with the exception of 1% of the population (models and actors) will show scalp when their hair is wet.

youre hairline is there, its just high like u said. Plenty of people have that type of hairline.

dont mess with your hormones.

Trash

Reaction score
nope i would say your hair is very good.... especially for a 28 year old man

s.a.f

Reaction score
Re:

CHL24 said:
It doesn't look like it but proscar is so cheap now, why not get on it and be proactive because its around you're age that male pattern baldness kicks in ?

Wish someone had told my hair that. :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Re:

Trash said:
nope i would say your hair is very good.... especially for a 28 year old man

Ditto. :agree:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your not balding

your hair is good for your age.

be happy! :)