Would You Recommend A Type Of Hair Surgery Or Transplant For Me?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2 year trying to recover my hair with minoxidil and laser therapy, seeings lots of good photos whenever the service is sold to me or even on these forums, but also bad pictures - I want to know if I look correct for some sort of hair surgery.

I'm 33, I'm planning on getting married in 2018 -

My concerns are my templates, a bit of the crown and then I feel like the front is also only recently starting to get effected. My current regiment for the last 2 years has been minoxodil on a daily basis and I hardly use product now

If I did transplant, what type should I go for? Do I look correct for it? How much would I be looking to spend for it?

Attachments

• IMG_8455.jpg
    IMG_8455.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_8456.jpg
    IMG_8456.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_8457.jpg
    IMG_8457.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_8458.jpg
    IMG_8458.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 312

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes a transplant is for you! 1.5 - 2k grafts would see you sitting pretty. How much you're looking to spend is up to you, $500 in a back alley in Iran or $15000 in Fatty Feller's NYC cuck pad

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your the first to say it's definetely for me - Well I am in the UK so taking into account travel etc I think it's better to say in London or the UK. What kind of transplant would it be?

I want to avoid the one where I have to shave my hair off

Any thoughts from people who are in the UK on this and if they think I should also?

sailaja123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, According to the information you have provide it tells that your are using the
Minoxidil:
Minoxidil is a popular drug used for hair loss treatment and in order to reduce hair loss. It stimulates the hair follicles to rapidly produce new tissues or cells. This rapid multiplication of hair follicles results in better hair growth and helps to improve the density of hair.

But when i have seen your Pics you are also effecting form dandruff, and lot of have hair effected already.

my suggestion is to go for hair transplant treatment before it will be late.

Hair loss problem in this 21st century became one of the most common health issues that generally affects the confidence and general well- being. While many would consider their hair loss is due to genetics, many people that suffer from alopecia, or other conditions of baldness, simply don’t know what to do other than shaving their heads, wearing bigger hats or just resent their ancestors. Fortunately, there are many solutions for hair growth as there are many types of treatments to reduce, reverse or regenerate our hair loss.

According to my experience i have suggest you a Radiance hair transplant centre.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, According to the information you have provide it tells that your are using the
Minoxidil:
Minoxidil is a popular drug used for hair loss treatment and in order to reduce hair loss. It stimulates the hair follicles to rapidly produce new tissues or cells. This rapid multiplication of hair follicles results in better hair growth and helps to improve the density of hair.

But when i have seen your Pics you are also effecting form dandruff, and lot of have hair effected already.

my suggestion is to go for hair transplant treatment before it will be late.

Hair loss problem in this 21st century became one of the most common health issues that generally affects the confidence and general well- being. While many would consider their hair loss is due to genetics, many people that suffer from alopecia, or other conditions of baldness, simply don’t know what to do other than shaving their heads, wearing bigger hats or just resent their ancestors. Fortunately, there are many solutions for hair growth as there are many types of treatments to reduce, reverse or regenerate our hair loss.

According to my experience i have suggest you a Radiance hair transplant centre.

thats not dandruff, thats the minoxidil when it dries up on the scalp and it looks like dandruff.

whats a rsdiance hair transplant? how much is it? you aay your experience, what experience?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no notable hair transplant surgeons in the UK. Turkey or Belgium with the likes of Dr Keser, Erdogan, Feriduni to name a few if you want to stay Europe based. They would be FUE surgeries.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your the first to say it's definetely for me - Well I am in the UK so taking into account travel etc I think it's better to say in London or the UK. What kind of transplant would it be?

I want to avoid the one where I have to shave my hair off

Any thoughts from people who are in the UK on this and if they think I should also?

Don't go to any dipshit surgeons in UK. If you don't want extended travel look to Belgium, namely Feriduni, Lupanzula and ********.

gogi

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 2 year trying to recover my hair with minoxidil and laser therapy, seeings lots of good photos whenever the service is sold to me or even on these forums, but also bad pictures - I want to know if I look correct for some sort of hair surgery.

I'm 33, I'm planning on getting married in 2018 -

My concerns are my templates, a bit of the crown and then I feel like the front is also only recently starting to get effected. My current regiment for the last 2 years has been minoxodil on a daily basis and I hardly use product now

If I did transplant, what type should I go for? Do I look correct for it? How much would I be looking to spend for it?
you probably will spend 2.300-2.500 eu.but of course just doctor will say the corect price.But bee sure your hair look better then mine was 6 month ago)