Would you rather have a huge penis or great hair?

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 inch, spotless skinned, straight, non-broken, good-looking penis and bald?

Or

Luscious hairline that would never fall out and your current tiny limp D?

Is being an alpha male and pleasing every woman more important to you than playing with your hair? Let’s find out who’s a narcissistic virgin and who’s looking at the big picture.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb question. How does a huge penis help if no girl wants to see it. If you're ugly and bald it could get you arrested if you're too aggressive and desperate about it. The most you can do about it is show it off in gay webcam sites or pursue a career in p**rn for some quirky niche fetish.

Last edited:

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another pathetic thread by the not bald tard.

10 inch? Lol. Why would someone need such a big penis? Stop watching p**rn.
women crave big penis, even if their vag is tight (either from having no sex or doing it with a guy like you who has a 3 inch limp biscuit d*ck). Women don’t care about hair, they have no use for it. A satisfied woman doesn’t see how much hair you got. They just don’t care. Let’s all make baldness powerless, are you with me?

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb question. How does a huge penis help if no girl wants to see it. If you're ugly and bald it could get you arrested if you're too aggressive and desperate about it. The most you can do about it is show it off in gay webcam sites or pursue a career in p**rn for some quirky niche fetish.

You’re a virgin so no one expects you to think any further than you just did. It’s ok.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got the trolling skills of a 15 years old. You're a big, loud, crying baby inside a grown man's body. Control yourself and carry yourself with elegance. This is embarrassing.

I’m not trolling you. I’m telling you. You’re a grown man who has never had a girl or sex. It’s not appropriate to type about stuff you don’t know. You will see. You’re gonna have your parents pay for your upcoming transplant and then you will go through two phases. Phase one, you will feel better. Phase two, you will understand that the only reason you feel better is because this obsession just got a lot smaller and weaker due to the transplant. In reality, no one gives a sh*t. So, you did not have to pay 10k to know it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not trolling you. I’m telling you. You’re a grown man who has never had a girl or sex. It’s not appropriate to type about stuff you don’t know. You will see. You’re gonna have your parents pay for your upcoming transplant and then you will go through two phases. Phase one, you will feel better. Phase two, you will understand that the only reason you feel better is because this obsession just got a lot smaller and weaker due to the transplant. In reality, no one gives a sh*t. So, you did not have to pay 10k to know it.

First of all, I've had women in my life. So cut off all this nonsensical "virgin" talk. You are mixing me with other users.

Secondly, I will feel better because I do something about it and improve my situation, shows that I have control over my life. You just buzz your head and it works for you - great. I'm about to do the same thing very soon!!

I already know that no one gives a sh*t. In the grand scheme of things, people don't care about how some regular white dude looks. But my life is gonna be easier for sure. Good for me!!

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, I've had women in my life. So cut off all this nonsensical "virgin" talk. You are mixing me with other users.

Secondly, I will feel better because I do something about it and improve my situation, shows that I have control over my life. You just buzz your head and it works for you - great. I'm about to do the same thing very soon!!

I already know that no one gives a sh*t. In the grand scheme of things, people don't care about how some regular white dude looks. But my life is gonna be easier for sure. Good for me!!

You’re a virgin who’s about to make his parents pay 10 grand so he can get a quick fix for his obsession with hair. I can save you right now, head over here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ate-this-place-of-misery.130168/#post-1922565

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a virgin who’s about to make his parents pay 10 grand so he can get a quick fix for his obsession with hair. I can save you right now, head over here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ate-this-place-of-misery.130168/#post-1922565
I have a decent paying job after graduating from college with a software engineering degree, so I'm able to pay $4 grand which is how much my hair transplant costs and not be fazed. Don't be jealous and a hater, be happy for me.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a decent paying job after graduating from college, so I can pay $4 grand which is how much my hair transplant costs and not be fazed. Don't be jealous and a hater, be happy for me.

No you don’t. The only thing that can pay 4 grand is your avatar. Shave it, own it.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
women crave big penis, even if their vag is tight (either from having no sex or doing it with a guy like you who has a 3 inch limp biscuit d*ck). Women don’t care about hair, they have no use for it. A satisfied woman doesn’t see how much hair you got. They just don’t care. Let’s all make baldness powerless, are you with me?
Lol you just proved you're a virgin. I suspected that. You clearly know nothing about woman, and nothing about anatomy too.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course they care about men’s hair when he gets ridiculed all the time in front of her by her and his mates.. also every photo he’s in with her, he looks like an egg with eyes