Would You Rather - 200 Iq Or Nw1 Hairline For Life?

200 IQ or NW1 hairline for life

• IQ

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Hair

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1 hair doesnt mean much if you're otherwise an ugly git. Too many guys here seem to be under the delusion they'd be living enviable lives if the cure just came out tomorrow. Lol, lets be brutally honest; a lot of you would be on a incels forum 3 months later complaining about your facial ratios or height or skin color or some sh*t

Then again, 200 iq while being an ugly git isn't much fun either. Theres also some evidence to suggest sharply diminishing returns on success and IQ, e.g 130iq people tend to be massively more successful than 100iq people over the course of their lives, but 160iq people are not significantly more successful than the 130iq cohort... I suspect thats because a large part of success in modern society relies on playing the social game and cooperating with others, and neuroticism and introversion are probably over expressed in higher IQ. Genius inventors who become filthy rich by themselves are few and far between. The only one who comes to my mind in recent history was Arthur Jones, inventor of the nautilus fitness machines and MedX phys-rehab business. He was pretty much as self made as you can get. I read his autobiography ages ago, and came away with the impression that his obvious intelligence just made him hateful of the world, he barely had a kind thing to say about anyone in his life and much to say about their shortcomings.

EDIT: can I have the option where I'm born as a super robust organism with male model looks into a dynasty family with more money than a person could spend in 10 lifetimes?

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a very knowledgable student and I'll say you what's the worst part about it is:

1. Overflow of thoughts. I used to speak in simpler sentences, now they are too expansive for my brain and I can't do anything about it, because when I start talking it becomes a f*****g philosophical thory.;
2. Shitty social skills;
3. More than anything I wish for manual labour.

worst of worst:
4. I imagine different kinds of scenarios in my head and try to find solution for the things that didn't happen yet, will not happen or has like 5% chance of happening.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would choose IQ.

You cant tranplant IQ

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a very knowledgable student and I'll say you what's the worst part about it is:

1. Overflow of thoughts. I used to speak in simpler sentences, now they are too expansive for my brain and I can't do anything about it, because when I start talking it becomes a f*****g philosophical thory.;
2. Shitty social skills;

worst of worst:
4. I imagine different kinds of scenarios in my head and try to find solution for the things that didn't happen yet, will not happen or has like 5% chance of happening.

I can relate. When I was a pre-pubescent kid, I quickly learned to censor myself and not use complicated words and sentences. It lasted for more than 15 years until I landed in law school. Then, noticing that intelligence was (finally) being valued, and despite having issues finding anyone to relate to, I thought, "screw it, I'll just be myself". I slowly but surely lifted my self-inflicted ban on heavy words and sharing complex ideas although I still moderate myself from time to time. It gets better. As do the social skills.

However, the need for physical exertion never goes away. I try to mitigate the frustration by going to the gym. It does help a bit, but I still end up feeling a bit alienated from time to time, doing a job that requires virtually no manual labor.

One of the side effects of this "condition" is feeling lonely. All. The. Damn. Time. It's hard to relate to people. I usually leave most social interactions feeling just empty inside, even when I feel that I've had - or should have had - a good time.

I wouldn't call myself a genius but I still find that being smarter than most people around you isn't very fun. It's hard to fight against the bitterness and to not get affected by injustice around you so much, too.

As for which one of the options I'd choose, I don't know. I'm still young, so I hope to make something good out of my mind, possibly something better than what I'd be able to achieve by just living a normal life, even though I envy most people and their mundane existential issues. I'd probably go for the smarts, still. Despite the sh*t life, I wouldn't want to be someone else. I'm just me.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

2. Shitty social skills;

worst of worst:

I can relate. When I was a pre-pubescent kid, I quickly learned to censor myself and not use complicated words and sentences. It lasted for more than 15 years until I landed in law school. Then, noticing that intelligence was (finally) being valued, and despite having issues finding anyone to relate to, I thought, "screw it, I'll just be myself". I slowly but surely lifted my self-inflicted ban on heavy words and sharing complex ideas although I still moderate myself from time to time. It gets better. As do the social skills.

However, the need for physical exertion never goes away. I try to mitigate the frustration by going to the gym. It does help a bit, but I still end up feeling a bit alienated from time to time, doing a job that requires virtually no manual labor.

One of the side effects of this "condition" is feeling lonely. All. The. Damn. Time. It's hard to relate to people. I usually leave most social interactions feeling just empty inside, even when I feel that I've had - or should have had - a good time.

I wouldn't call myself a genius but I still find that being smarter than most people around you isn't very fun. It's hard to fight against the bitterness and to not get affected by injustice around you so much, too.

As for which one of the options I'd choose, I don't know. I'm still young, so I hope to make something good out of my mind, possibly something better than what I'd be able to achieve by just living a normal life, even though I envy most people and their mundane existential issues. I'd probably go for the smarts, still. Despite the sh*t life, I wouldn't want to be someone else. I'm just me.

It’s time to get over yourself

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
well i have a fairly high IQ (nowhere near 200) but i find having a high IQ just makes you more neurotic and prone to noticing things. such as noticing how differently people treat you when you are uglier due to being bald - a less intelligent person may not notice or dwell on such things.

i have found that those that are less intelligent often have happier more contented lives; i know a lot of blue collar workers e.g. builders, decorators etc and they don't dwell on how bad the human race, politicians, etc are and they don't dwell on philosophical issues; instead they are happy to just go to work, buy a nice car, have kids etc, watch the football and go to the bar on a friday night.
the happiest person i know is a postal worker who lives a simple life, and politics etc is above him. but he also has a Norwood 1 of thick curly blond hair and he has chicks over him all the time, which he always turns down (he either loves being single or prefers penis)

if i could trade my intelligence for hair and have a life like that i would probably do it, if it came with a fit wife.

but one thing i have found is that no matter what a persons intelligence, baldness has made everyone i know miserable. from a very intelligent guy who lost his wife due to baldness, to the less intelligent guy he still noticed when girls turned him down.

First aim of life is to secure it.
You should not stressed it with much expectations.
Money/Status comes to the person with excellent/genius level implementation of Idea/Business,not to those who think they are genius.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
It’s time to get over yourself

It's time you get educated.

Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_giftedness#Characteristics) said:
[...] Gifted students also tend to demonstrate high reasoning ability, creativity, curiosity, a large vocabulary, and an excellent memory. They can often master concepts with few repetitions. They may also be perfectionistic, and frequently question authority. [...]

Isolation
Social isolation is a common trait in gifted individuals [56], especially those with no social network of gifted peers. In order to gain popularity, gifted children will often try to hide their abilities to win social approval. Strategies include underachievement (discussed below) and the use of less sophisticated vocabulary when among same-age peers than when among family members or other trusted individuals.[57]

Some believe that the isolation experienced by gifted individuals is not caused by giftedness itself, but by society's response to giftedness and to the rarity of peers. Plucker and Levy have noted that, "in this culture, there appears to be a great pressure for people to be 'normal' with a considerable stigma associated with giftedness or talent."[58] To counteract this problem, gifted education professionals recommend creating a peer group based on common interests and abilities. The earlier this occurs, the more effective it is likely to be in preventing isolation.[59][60]

Research suggests that gifted adolescents might have deficiencies in social valuation, mentalization,[61] and social adaptive learning.[62]

Being socially isolated and feeling alienated by most people you meet is nothing to make fun of. I wouldn't wish this sh*t on anyone else. But thanks for being a jerk and trivializing my life experience.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's time you get educated.

So I can be like you and fight the “bitterness and injustice” due to how smart I am? You are flat out delusional

And my education is likely more extensive than yours... it means pretty much nothing