Would you kill to get you full head of hair back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends who. And if there will be consequences. I wouldn't touch an innocent person though. But I'd probably kill someone who deserves it, for a full head of hair.

TheLostXanadu

Reaction score
Depends who. And if there will be consequences. I wouldn't touch an innocent person though. But I'd probably kill someone who deserves it, for a full head of hair.

Ok, I should be more specific. You're killing a random person or group of persons, and you're guaranteed to get away with it. For example, would you pilot a drone and shoot hellfire missiles at an innocent African village in exchange for getting a full head of hair back?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
For example, would you pilot a drone and shoot hellfire missiles at an innocent African village in exchange for getting a full head of hair back?

I'd like to say I'd have the willpower to resist, but in reality, yes I think I would do that.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, of course not. An african village full of innocent people? Are you ****ing mental? This is getting out of hands... I'd rather kil myself: problem solved and no one else needs to get hurt.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought I was struggling bad mentally with hairloss! lol..... I actually enjoy these fckd up uniqely HairLossTalk.com articles, they give me reassurance that things aren't that bad after all!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Pathetic thread indeed.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, and I argue with people that humans are inherently good. I guess when you hide behind an avatar, you have no reason to pretend to be a decent human being.

I cannot fathom how someone would so readily agree to take a life for something so superficial. And at the same time Im wondering how I've got along with people who are so disgusting on the inside. This is messed up.

slipy

Reaction score
Wow, and I argue with people that humans are inherently good.

talk about naive. what do i know, maybe you're good looking and on the account of that have a vast collection of positive life experiences hence convinced that people are good-hearted.

wouldn't kill for hair.

wouldn't kill to gain something for myself.

but would press a button to evaporate this pathetic human race from the face of the earth if given the chance.

beaner

Reaction score
Racist? Yes. Wrong? I doubt.

You're a sick **** and should be banned from this forum for these comments.

- - - Updated - - -

This whole thread should be locked on the basis of stupidity. Anyone that would murder for hair needs psychiatric help, not a hairloss forum,

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
You're a sick **** and should be banned from this forum for these comments.

Well, that's a very brave observation, random guy on the internet. I guess I only have to apologize to you all. I sometimes forgot that's it's a west-countries orineted forum, with the so-called progressive thinking. I also guess I just have grown up in a different enviroment, of open minded intellectual discussions, without fear of being chased for your opinion and free speech. Where people aren't fed with white guilt and self-hate since childhood. Where you learn on facts rather on what's trendy at the moment in the media. Why only reduce my silly reputation stats, go tell admin on me. If that'll free you from my horrible tyrany.

I guess when you hide behind an avatar, you have no reason to pretend to be a decent human being.

I don't care for boasting, but I'd stand the same ground outside world wide web.

And at the same time Im wondering how I've got along with people who are so disgusting on the inside. This is messed up.

:shakehead: Mystery of a western man's mind. That's why I dislike you liberals - double standarts. I better just leave. I see no purpose being here anymore.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, maybe some of the replies to your "opinion" were a bit over the top, BUT: what do you expect when you've just said that it's ok to wipe off an african village for your ****ing head of hair!?!? Why is your hair more important than the lives of, say, a couple of hundred "negroes", as you put it. I admit that I haven't dealt with africans a lot in my life and don't really know about the problems they might cause in your country, but that opinion is extreme to say the least.

I sincerely believe you wouldn't be able to live happily after you've killed dozens of ppl for your hair.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mystery of a western man's mind. That's why I dislike you liberals - double standarts. I better just leave. I see no purpose being here anymore.

And what makes you think I'm liberal? I'm conservative just so you know, and I've consistently voted conservative (not that it's anyone's business.)

And I don't think you can just blame a Western mindset for people not wanting to murder others. I get that different cultures view life differently and have different priorities, but...to be upset about people wanting to kill people over hair is just because we have a Western mindset? I just don't get your reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious, what enlightened country are you from where you get such "intelligent" conversations without fear of people persecuting you?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny that even I think it's wrong to kill anyone for my hair (of course I realize that this is completely a fantasy setting anyways) and I'm kinda misanthropic.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I was joking by the way. A stupid thread so I gave a stupid answer

I doubt the OP and Islander are serious though

Status
Not open for further replies.