Would You Go Out With A Balding Girl.................

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won’t lie. I’m in a fragile emotional state as it is, and seeing some of these replies made me cry a little. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think “That’s not me. I’m not that person. I swear I have more to offer than this”. But I can’t change what’s happening, and I feel ashamed of what I am these days. I feel ugly, and I think for the most part, this thread confirms that a woman with no hair = ugly. Even the whole “only if she wears a wig” thing. I always said to myself that if I feel like the battle is lost, I will shave and be shaved openly. No hiding. Seems though even that is going to make my life miserable. This Is why I won’t let anyone in. I’m at an age where, as a female, your hair should be a glorious mane of youthful beauty. I entirely lack that quality. Man. I feel so f*****g low.

There are guys with unusual fetishes. Bald women is one of them. These are probably a minority though. My advice would be: wig / hat in public, bald head on Tinder. Problem solved. I mean... mitigated.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are guys with unusual fetishes. Bald women is one of them. These are probably a minority though. My advice would be: wig / hat in public, bald head on Tinder. Problem solved. I mean... mitigated.
Great. A fetish. Cheers.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me while I go and hang myself because of that last f*****g comment.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great. A fetish. Cheers.

If there is a semantic difference between a "fetish" and an "unusual preference", I hope someone will explain it to me.

I think this thread had already established that the preference for bald women would be unusual, so what's this brand new insult that I happened to inadvertently communicate by using the word "fetish"?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is a semantic difference between a "fetish" and an "unusual preference", I hope someone will explain it to me.

I think this thread had already established that the preference for bald women would be unusual, so what's this brand new insult that I happened to inadvertently communicate by using the word "fetish"?
Maybe you should stop commenting.