Would you give up 90% of all your spare income in your life if it could get you hair?

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently I have come across some different opinions about possible impact of hairloss on someone. I think that in todays world, where almost everything is evaluated with money, this is a good way to evaluate individual impact of hairloss on someone. Also it will compare how much you evaluate other things in your life compared to your hair- because giving up large chunk of our income would definitely impact your life ( or lifestyle) in general.

By spare income I mean all your money after you cover just basic needs- food and accomodation- or just expenses you need to survive.

And I mean to the end of your life-you would have to do it even when you are 80 and possibly dont care about hairloss anymore.

I would give up regularly 90% of all my spare income I would make from now until I die if it would give me back nw1.

I am nw5, 26 yo.

Please state percentage of your income you would give up if it could get you hair you desire and your norwood scale and possibly age.
I wanna know if in general nw4 and higher nws would give up more( ie care more about their hairloss) than Norwood 1 up to Norwood 3.
I assume this will be the outcome and that the results will correspond with condition of someones hairloss.

Thanks for your opinion.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
As you are Norwood 5..
Can you please answer my question.
There is general assumption in society that bald look better with crpped buzz hair than less hair
I believe that nw3/4/5 with all thin hair dont look great..
Because the amount of hair in hair style is too ****ed up..

It looks like its pasted on scalp in single layer..

So my question to u..

Do u feel better looking now than in Norwood 2/3 time..

Because as a nw6...
People will atleast look at my face..
(forced shaved look)
But for thinning guys...
Attention neither goes to there face nor their head..

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Spare income is down to 150 bucks in my case...I still go out and so forth but after that really just have that left. I spend it almost all on treatment already.