Would you do this for $300?

CCS

Reaction score
A reality TV show is doing a special on what people will do for cash in this economy. They approach you and offer to pay you to do the following task:

They will drive you to a busy intersection at 5pm on a Friday, after scouting the area to make sure there are no cops nearby. You may wear panty hose over your head to protect you from paparazzi. Your task is to look both ways and walk diagonally out into the middle of the busy intersection, timing the cars and watching them, edging your way out boldly in such a way that you can safely force each lane to stop for you one at a time while they honk at you. You just hold out your palm to signal them to stop, then wave at them once they do, as if thanking them, even as they yell insults and honk at you. You then are to urinate in the center of the intersection. Upon finishing, you work your way back to the corner, get into the reality TV van, and get a ride away from the scene of the crime, and get paid in cash. Your name will not be disclosed on TV, but the scene will.

How much would they have to pay you to do that? $100? $300? $500? $1000? Times are rough in this economy, and the TV show needs to show their TV viewers how much your time is worth when you need cash. They will state your level of education, very general career field, and how long you were unemployed (or not unemployed), what price they were able to negotiate you down to, your approximate age in decades, but no identifying information.

cuebald

Reaction score
I wouldn't even do that for £1,000, but then I am already employed. tbh doing something like that could end up costing you a lot more than £1,000 if you were ever busted doing it.

but I don't get it, why would people want to see that even on TV?

HughJass

Reaction score
I'd do it for $1000.

Getting your wanger out in public is no small deal IMO. Serious business. Especially in the age of the cameraphone.

cuebald

Reaction score
you get your willy out on a road where children can see you then you will end up on the sex offenders register

Brain

Reaction score
I will not do this even in 1500.I have my own interests and opinion so i am not interested.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Not a chance at most any price. Unless its something obscene, like a million dollars plus guarantees to fund the cost of any legal complications.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Not in a million years..

I'm usually open minded and I don't care about the law that much. However, this is beyond me.

HughJass

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Am I missing something here. You have to cross a street naked! What's so bad about that? Worse things happen at sea surely!

Indeed.

Most people do that sort of thing in their youth without the offer of money. It's a rite of passage for the young drinker.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
You are missing the most embarrassing part of the challenge, urinating on the street :jackit: .

I do agree that walking naked is not the worst thing one can do, but urinating in public?? That's a different ball game altogether :puke: