Would You Date A Bald Women Without Any Problem?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald men are saying here that bald is not a big deal . I just want to ask them , are they comfortable dating bald women? I won't even date a miss world if she is bald, that's the shallow truth but reality. I dont understand why they cant understand that bald can disfigure face significantly and shaving head is not a solution. Shaving head has been given as a solution because nothing else can be done not because it looks hot. I still cant understand statements like 'bald men are hot' rather this has got to be the biggest joke of the century, more than being delusional.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fully bald like Steve Austin? Probably not. Stubble length/super short hair? Sure I could take it. I mean it depends on so many factors but women can maximize their beauty with makeup too.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Fully bald like Steve Austin? Probably not. Stubble length/super short hair? Sure I could take it. I mean it depends on so many factors but women can maximize their beauty with makeup too.
There is world of difference between bald and super short hair. But the fools here use them interchangeably and advise shaving head.and these people themselves have buzz cuts. They cant understand that they would start wearing hats once they go bald completely.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men are saying here that bald is not a big deal . I just want to ask them , are they comfortable dating bald women? I won't even date a miss world if she is bald, that's the shallow truth but reality. I dont understand why they cant understand that bald can disfigure face significantly and shaving head is not a solution. Shaving head has been given as a solution because nothing else can be done not because it looks hot. I still cant understand statements like 'bald men are hot' rather this has got to be the biggest joke of the century, more than being delusional.
Wouldn't mind. I'd rather date a bald woman than one with a manly chin but that's just me.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never date a bald woman, a shaved one, or even with really short hair (like above ears), I just dont find it attractive at all, almost dont matter the other features.
But that's just me

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair does not have as much of an aesthetic impact to the beauty of a woman as much as a man. Have you actually examined the hairline of a woman? you will find a surprising amount have a thinning or receding hairline that if put on a man would be awful, yet we don't even notice.

As far as being fully bald, its all about society. Remember the general rule - a bald women is doing it as a bold choice, or or stricken by such a rare disease that we are to offer her our sympathy.

A bald man however, well he is genetic trash and a general failure in life, and if he tries to do anything to fix or hide this deformity then he is a insecure loser.