Would the normal person be able to tell I’m balding from the side?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I note that many people use the term mullet for a specific cut but when I use the term, it means essentially forcing hair on the back and sides to grow longer or even much longer than looks good. Males become incapable at a certain point of wearing their hair long, the vast majority of them, without it looking crummy and like hobo hair. Note that long hair on males is used by many male models and quite attractive but mullet long hair always looks crummy and it often just stops growing at an intermediate length. The affected hair also often kinks and curls to its detriment looks-wise. Goddess, am I the only one who has noticed this? If so, maybe I need a break from hair studies. As if:)

So notice how even though these two both of baseball fame, with outstanding hair counts and full heads of hair cannot grow it long and have it look nice the way that a 16 year old boy or female of any age can. This is why I stress that estrogen does things that people might notice if pointed out but few except me articulate this idea that hair quality matters more than counts. So while yes, I would take Randy's hair as a cis-male over my previous hair, in a female context, the standards for hair that are run of the mill are far nicer looking. I want hair that is shiny and smooth to the fingers with long anagen that is not kinked perhaps by impaired blood flow. I am still growing out the bottom of what would have formerly been mullet hair.

So, then, this:

1619913067082.png
1619913149905.png

Last edited:

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
You show no signs of recession or balding. The hairs on the side of your head are naturally thinner on most people and isn’t a sign of balding. You’re fine. Keep these photos and take more in a years time and compare. Repeat until you notice change and if you do, simply take treatment. Do it once a year otherwise you’ll drive yourself crazy.
Yeah that’s what you think until I pull it back lmao

I’m literally a Norwood 2.5, prob around Ashton kutchers hairline. It’s just thick so I can hide it

I have the same exact hairline as Harry styles which is also a Norwood 2.5

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I note that many people use the term mullet for a specific cut but when I use the term, it means essentially forcing hair on the back and sides to grow longer or even much longer than looks good. Males become incapable at a certain point of wearing their hair long, the vast majority of them, without it looking crummy and like hobo hair. Note that long hair on males is used by many male models and quite attractive but mullet long hair always looks crummy and it often just stops growing at an intermediate length. The affected hair also often kinks and curls to its detriment looks-wise. Goddess, am I the only one who has noticed this? If so, maybe I need a break from hair studies. As if:)

So notice how even though these two both of baseball fame, with outstanding hair counts and full heads of hair cannot grow it long and have it look nice the way that a 16 year old boy or female of any age can. This is why I stress that estrogen does things that people might notice if pointed out but few except me articulate this idea that hair quality matters more than counts. So while yes, I would take Randy's hair as a cis-male over my previous hair, in a female context, the standards for hair that are run of the mill are far nicer looking. I want hair that is shiny and smooth to the fingers with long anagen that is not kinked perhaps by impaired blood flow. I am still growing out the bottom of what would have formerly been mullet hair.

So, then, this:

View attachment 161451View attachment 161452
Reason for the thumbs down? I went to a lot of trouble to find those pics and they were for another guy's question so what the f***? Being polite is its own benefit as others will want more so to interact with you. Good luck on your hair journey.
Janey