WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ADVICE 18 yr old

Ssara

Reaction score
hey everyone im an 18 year old female and i have been losing hair for about a year now. First it was just my hair but it now has proceeded to my eye brows and even pubic hair. Also my nails have been cracking and breaking non-stop so its not just a hair thing either. I use to have extremly extremly thick curly hair and at just 18 i find it strange as i havent found any other female with hair loss this early. Now before any one says go to the doctor i have gone many times at least 6 times at my regular doctor twice at the dermatolgist and just recently a gynocolgist to check to see if my problem could be hormonal. I have researched everyday i had already had low self esteem and now im just in a hole so deep that i feel i cannot escape. I have gotten blood drawn multiple times its not my thryoid and nothing else seemed to concern them. The dermatolgists dont think its any form of alopechia so i literally dont know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and remember its not just hair loss but pubic hair loss and weak nails
THANK YOU SO MUCH
:)

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be anemia. It often results in thin hair, brittle nails, lots of breakage. Are you a vegetarian or do you have alack of red meat/green vegetables in your diet?

ASaphira

Reaction score
Ssara, is there a chance that we could talk about your experiences related to hair loss? I am an undergraduate student based in London, trying to increase the awareness of the wider public regarding this massive burden women have to carry. I guarantee anonymity and it will not take long. We could arrange a skype session? Cannot wait for your response. Could you please email me your skype details or email to researchhairlosswomen@gmail.com. Looking forward to our discussion!