would minoxidil even now help?

G

im for 2.5 years on finasteride and im holding my status. if i add minoxidil now to my regimen , do you think it will give me more hairs or is it too late for that `?

thx for your answers!

beaner

Reaction score
helpme007 said:
im for 2.5 years on finasteride and im holding my status. if i add minoxidil now to my regimen , do you think it will give me more hairs or is it too late for that `?

thx for your answers!

I would say it's definitely not too late. With the lowered DHT in your scalp, you have a good chance of regrowing/thickening a lot of hair in my opinion. Minoxidil and finasteride work very well together. I'm sort of the opposite situation...I've been using minoxidil for a bit over 4 years...I added finasteride a few months ago and am seeing a lot of thickening and some new growth which I can only thank the combination of the 2 for.

CCS

Reaction score
i wish i had taken pictures. my hair looks fine, but i don't remember what it used to look like, so i can't comment on how helpful the combo was. it is also hard to see the difference because i've had 3 hair transplant procedures, one of which will start growing out in a few months, and i can't tell them from my normal hair until they fully mature in a year. even then, my hair is thick enough that it is hard to tell a full thickness hair from the medium diameter ones.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what was the cost of each of ur hair transplants?