Would like your advice

G

Little history.

I started to notice my hair was thing about 10 months ago my doctor put me on 2% minoxidil once aday, after about 2 months my hair was looking really bad in the front so I went to see my dermatologist who took my off of the 2% minoxidil and put me on Propica. I have now been on Propica for 7 and a half months and I have lost a lot of hair I have been shedding bad off and on since month 3 and it has really taken a toll on my hair. “ it looks worse in real like then in picsâ€

G

jkriley said:
1.has anyone ever been to the Alviarmani clinic it Toronto and if so how did you like it.

no.

jkriley said:
2.I was told that taking Propica is better at night then in the morning

It doesn't matter when you take propecia

jkriley said:
3.I was told that I should start minoxidil ASAP that it could help me and the Earlier I start it the better

True, but 2% once a day is not going to help much, 5% twice a day has is what has been shown to induce growth.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes unfortunately Propecia just doesn't work for some people, it may not therefore be making things worse rather just failing to halt the natural progression of male pattern baldness. I would try minoxidil 5% (maybe even once a day for starters...you can always step it up afterwards if needs be), and maybe add a topical DHT inhibitor / anti-androgen like spironolactone. Keep on Propecia but see if taking a lower dose (say half a pill a day) works out any better.