Would Just An Anti Inflammatory+regrowth Stimulant Combo Work?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a bit spooked by the fact that antiandrogens screw with hormones and would prefer to avoid using them if at all possible. Could I get away with using just an anti inflammatory + a regrowth stimulant combo, or would that be useless without a n antiandrogen in the mix?

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will most likely work for a short period of time, and then a couple years later you will be back to baseline. It depends on how aggressive your hair loss is and how well you respond to the treatment. I am not sure exactly what you mean by "anti inflammatory and growth stimulant." The first thing I thought of when reading that was minoxidil as the growth stimulant and aspirin as the anti-inflammatory. Aspirin makes minoxidil much less effective and does not treat male pattern baldness. In other words, you have to be careful what you use because an anti-inflammatory can render a growth stimulant useless.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday i bought Diclofenac 5% and Tea tree oil, both are anti inflamatory, i will add them to my curent minoxidil 5%
There are study, just search on google *Tea tree oil minoxidil*

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This combo might work, but it mostly depent on your current situation, norwood scale, age, when you start hairloss... etc But it is worth trying. You can also add some hydrocortisone cream 1% and nizoral shampoo.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Antiinflammatory should work in long run but one must be consistent with it. Also add some castor oil which is pge2 agonists and pgd2 antagonist.