Worth a try

oni

Reaction score
Bis I did not take you for a spammer !!! very cunning spam waiting all this time to hit us with the big one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bismarck

Reaction score
Well, if people wanted to try Adenogen .. why not this one. It's an experimental treatment without clinical proof of efficiacy but the individual substances have been shown to promote hair growth. It's no scam.

oni

Reaction score
Bis it was a joke................ but I know that you knew that :)

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Strange how accurate my perspective has been. Just look at my regimen. Great post Bis

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Well, if people wanted to try Adenogen .. why not this one. It's an experimental treatment without clinical proof of efficiacy but the individual substances have been shown to promote hair growth. It's no scam.

Seems like good stuff to me. I use alot of the ingredients in my homemade "wacko" concoctions.

viperfish

Reaction score
Guys,
I'm really not buying this adenogen thing. I think the results of the study were pretty piss-poor to me. I mean maybe it is worth $15 bucks/month if used in combo with minoxidil, but certainly not worth more than that. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this stuff making it.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Guys,
I'm really not buying this adenogen thing. I think the results of the study were pretty piss-poor to me. I mean maybe it is worth $15 bucks/month if used in combo with minoxidil, but certainly not worth more than that. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this stuff making it.
I definitely agree. Adenosine should not be thought of as anything other than an additive to minoxidil. By itself its not impressive. I think its recent attention has been from marketing hype. I think it improves minoxidil's performance though.