Worst possible case

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Whenever I think of this guy it's truly painful. He was one of the kids I went to school with, all through elementary, middle, and high. For whatever reason, he was endowed with the worst possible hair genetics. Between 6th and 12th grade, his hairline rolled all the way back to the vertex of his head. I felt bad for him, but that was before I was worried about my own head. Home from senior year of college right now, I caught sight of him at the grocery store. Good God! He's now a Norwood 6 at age 22.
I don't think anyone here, not even the worried 17-year-olds who come on, have a lightning-fast case like this. By 17, this poor guy's front was long gone.

Does anyone else know someone like this? For this guy's sake, I almost hope so.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Havent seen a Norwood 6 of age 17. They might be some out there...but looking at their shiny pates wont even make anyone believe that they are just 17.

I have seen the severity of male pattern baldness. During my uni, I met this guy in 1st year who was like Norwood 2. After 6 months he used to always be in cap. After 2 years I saw him in a same exam hall, in which students were not allowed to wear cap while giving exams. WOW..he had become a Norwood 7. Poor guy
:(