worst part of the day...

jeffsss

Reaction score
waking up and getting ready to step into the shower. knowing that your about to drop off 20-30 of your buddys down teh drain.

:cry: :cry:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Keep the faith... in the not-so-distant future you may look forward to the time each day when you discover your loss arrested and new growth moving to town.

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean.
I absolutely dread looking down at my hands after I shampoo my head.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain jeffsss, it also sucks to look in the mirror and see that you're thinning like crazy.

strikernr

Reaction score
re

my worst part of the day is looking at my thinning hair on top under light in the washroom mirror at my work.
That damn mirror extorts my hair loss and the light on the ceiling glistens on my head like shinning jewelry...

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re

strikernr said:
my worst part of the day is looking at my thinning hair on top under light in the washroom mirror at my work.
That damn mirror extorts my hair loss and the light on the ceiling glistens on my head like shinning jewelry...

Yup, I've got a similar situation at my work. SUCKS. Other than that, the eventual look in the mirror of the hairline in the morning and when I get home and anytime there's a mirror anywhere.