Worst mass shooting in US history

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He is a piece of **** destroying the name of an entire religion. And a general a**h**.

But he is not bad looking - that explains the wives. Looks > Everything in terms of romantic relationships folks.

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
He is a piece of **** destroying the name of an entire religion. And a general a**h**.

But he is not bad looking - that explains the wives. Looks > Everything in terms of romantic relationships folks.
the whole religion is a fuking piece of sh!t m. its in the blood of muslims to kill, theres at least 20 verses in their fuking book which is the quran about how you should kill non muslims, people who dont believe what they do. and you call that a religion? fuk islam and fuk all the people involved with this religion

EvilLocks

Reaction score
A lot of people just want to leave before it's too late. You can believe what the worst right-wingers are saying.

This makes me think of Anders Behring Breivik, the norwegian right-wing terrorist who killed over 70 people in 2011. What he did was extreme and very disgusting, but his thought behind it has some truth to it. He targeted the labour-party in Norway because they are pro-immigration. He believes Europe will be taken over by muslims eventually and I believe him. It is very sad to see our country and other european countries gradually lose their identity.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me think of Anders Behring Breivik, the norwegian right-wing terrorist who killed over 70 people in 2011. What he did was extreme and very disgusting, but his thought behind it has some truth to it. He targeted the labour-party in Norway because they are pro-immigration. He believes Europe will be taken over by muslims eventually and I believe him. It is very sad to see our country and other european countries gradually lose their identity.

Western Europe has gone too far to the left. They became too liberal and made idiotic policies. A country needs a good balance of right and left wing policies. We have to recognize that not all cultures are same and have the same values. Why should we even allow people with different cultures with conflicting values to come live with us? European politicians like Angela Merkel have lost their common sense and are taking the entire Europe down with them.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the whole religion is a fuking piece of sh!t m

Correction: the whole basis of religion is a ****ing piece of ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Western Europe has gone too far to the left. They became too liberal and made idiotic policies. A country needs a good balance of right and left wing policies. We have to recognize that not all cultures are same and have the same values. Why should we even allow people with different cultures with conflicting values to come live with us? European politicians like Angela Merkel have lost their common sense and are taking the entire Europe down with them.

The whole idea of left wing and right wing should have been torn down decades ago, there's no such thing. I know what you're saying and everything, but these two different platforms carry such a universal weight on politics and yet hold no moral or constitutional weight whatsoever.

What if someone wants to close borders (right wing) because they worry about Islamophobia in their country and the future of how immigrants would be effect in their quality of life (left wing).

Right and left has been mushed into one, it's a way of grouping and dividing us all into easy bite sized opinions, it's all just a load of ****.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole idea of left wing and right wing should have been torn down decades ago, there's no such thing. I know what you're saying and everything, but these two different platforms carry such a universal weight on politics and yet hold no moral or constitutional weight whatsoever.

What if someone wants to close borders (right wing) because they worry about Islamophobia in their country and the future of how immigrants would be effect in their quality of life (left wing).

Right and left has been mushed into one, it's a way of grouping and dividing us all into easy bite sized opinions, it's all just a load of ****.

You are correct. This idea of dividing people into left or right wing groups is not very tenable. But it does make for easy reference. For example, when someone says "extreme left wing policies", we do get a rough idea of what those policies may be. However, such terms may also be source of confusion and may not always accurately reflect an individuals belief system.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the easy reference seems helpful because it is something we are used to, but it isn't remotely helpful, as you say it mis-represents people, even political groups and ideologies.

In some ways it doesn't even begin to make sense, right and left "economic" policies? I've never heard anything so ridiculous. Clinton employs Reagan-esque tactics so "far right" even Reagan's administration would feel exposed, yet he goes down as the epitome of a Liberal leader, despite a massive chunk of his time in office being represented by apparent "right wing" policies.

Worse is that it means good ideas are lost in the context of those who provide them, to the point they wouldn't even get past their naysayer political allies afraid of being labelled something they think they despise. This 200 year old "system" (if you could call it that) had little place in the 20th century, never mind the 21st, all it does is add to the vast list of contradictions and hypocrisy that few political leaders need help with.

resu

Reaction score
Holy crap, this psycho duped TWO women to marry him?? How does a muslim terrorist convince women to marry him but I as a simple balding guy can't even marry ONE?!

wife14n-3-web.jpg

And he was gay to boot. You know you've hit rock bottom when a gay man had more luck with women than you.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
And he was gay to boot. You know you've hit rock bottom when a gay man had more luck with woman than you.

* I'm dead *

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I find it really hard to read this new forum.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it really hard to read this new forum.

You'll get used to it. That's always the case with a new layout. Then everyone will love it. Then it'll change again and everyone will complain and get used to it and love it and change again and so on and so forth.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't mind the new format. After a few days it will be a non-issue.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well hey Obama and Hillary want to bring 100k+ unvetted ones here to the states.... and they wonder why theres so much momentum being trump 2016!!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/16/christina-grimmie-murderer-obsessed-fan/

Read second paragraph. The gf showed this to me.

Also the gay bar shooter here was not gay

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You get used to it. But in the back of your mind, you know you want to bail.

Today I had a date with a Belgian girl who had live in Australia for a while.

She came back and was shocked when she saw the amount of Arab guys in Brussels.

They constitute 80% of the population among young people.

My best friend is Arab so some of them are OK. But most of them:

They have no respect for women, other people, anything.

Same with their women, they only go for Arab guys or pressure Belgian guys to convert and wait until they're married to put out.

Add to that that now, some of them are actually blowing themselves up. There is not much left for us Europeans here.

A lot of people just want to leave before it's too late. You can believe what the worst right-wingers are saying.

Shariah Law is coming. It's a matter of decades now. And I know that when the time comes, even my best friend will side with them.

Because hey, it's the one and true religion, all people should be Muslim! So I don't see what's the problem if they impose it.

End of rant. I'm feeling very sad about my city, my country, Western Europe in general. At least the countries of Eastern Europe didn't fall in the trap.

In recent decades, the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4% in 1990 to 6% in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8% of Europe's population.Nov 17, 2015
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The numbers from this link are 2010

There were projections built in.

Do you think the Muslim population went from 8% to 24% in five years?

It probably didn't.

If Europe doesn't want a massive problem, it should stop creating refugee crises in countries like Libya and Syria. The flood of refugees right now is due to Europe's utterly inept response to the Arab Spring. It was actually predicted by Col. Ghadaffi.