Worrying I Go Bald Because Blow Dry Incident

Niv1356

My Regimen
Reaction score
On November 15 2018 I went to a barber. After the haircut he blow dry my hair on highest heat and irritated my scalp badly as I felt the heat burning my skin. I told him to stop but he told me he “knows what his doing”. In this video an expert dermatologist explains how blow dry on high heat can accelerate hair loss. Now in my case, my father isn’t bald but his father was. My father’s brother isn’t bald too. My mother’s father isn’t bald but he have 2 sons who are bald.
I feel like since that incident my hair got thinner and started to fall out way more often. Here is the video of the dermatologist:
Here is the day of the blow dry incident, my question is here, do you see anything wrong like burnt hair? Photos 1,2,3 are the day of the incident on November 15 2018
Photos 4.5 are on 24 February 2020
With a product on my hair.
Is there a difference here?
Photos 6,7 are a few months after the incident on 4 March 2019
Now I have to mention when I had this blowdry it was at least for 10 minutes highest heat and very close to the scalp.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably genetics....your hair has lost some of its juvenile density ... But it could just be maturing or just slowly difusing....has nothing to do with a blow dryer.