Worried? Less Hair On Side Part Of Head????

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
As you can see above, my hairline is still intact.

Which norwood am I? 0?

But why do I have less hair on the part of the side? Might be the barber shaving more on that side?
If I was norwooding it would have started with my hairline above right?

5Th photo: when I did a buzzcut few months ago. Didnt change in meantime

Btw: age 18

Attachments

• 20191110_113002.jpg
    20191110_113002.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 20191110_113844.jpg
    20191110_113844.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 20191110_113946.jpg
    20191110_113946.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 20191110_113754.jpg
    20191110_113754.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 20191110_114444.jpg
    20191110_114444.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 203

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup know that feel, it's rare but happens, some guys start to bald at the sides of their head first, just like you experience now.
You cant become bald at the sides, dont you?
I thougt it started from the temples. My temples are still intact.

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
No but you can recede a lot on the sides.

If you're 18 and you have those diffused sides already prepare your anus for future hairloss.
Nope I have this for a year and I still experience this. There are times my hair becomes normal and then I notice thinning ALL over my head. Tough my hairline still is intact. Notice, I say ALL over my head. Thats not male pattern baldness?
My hairline didnt change from childhood.

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have different kinds of hairloss, all over the head is the infamous, diffusing variant.
Can it be caused by amphetamine use? Had it 2 years ago, then stopped taking it and had not that issue anymore. Notice, I have periods where my hair is still normal, then I use prescription drug and my hair is thinning. Possible do you think

I have that issue already for 1 year, since starting these meds. But never went bald further. During meds breaks my hear regrows. What kind of hair loss is that then?

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, drugs could definitely be the cause of hairloss. Check the side effects of the drugs you're taking.

I don't remember the name of that type of hairloss but I hope for that's the source of you hairloss, easy to solve.
It should be, i remember even flipping out last year, tought I would become bald, turned out it was the meds. But still continued to have used it, i tought eating,hydrating,using shampoo would have solved it.

But yeah it only occurs when i take a dosage, 30minuted later, looking at the mirror i see less hair. Then next day stabilises again, take a dosage, see my hair thinning again. f*** my.life

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's balding imo, at 18 looks agressive I can be certain without treatments you'll lose alot more in the next 5-7 years. Don't be in denial. Those bbs on the side are minazurized hair.

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's balding imo, at 18 looks agressive I can be certain without treatments you'll lose alot more in the next 5-7 years. Don't be in denial. Those bbs on the side are minazurized hair.

Yeah, but have it for a long time. For a year!!!
And when I say, I notice more shedding when taking my dosage it should say something, right?

My hair on the temples grows again on med breaks. It only goes away JUST after swalowwing the pill. Im not bullshitting

For being sure I will stop my prescription drug and then see. Will report further back.

One question: do minazurized hair grows back? Mine does.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I don't know what you mean taking meds and thirty mins later see hairloss, it don't work that way, based on family history it's genetic and obvious in your case at 18 looks to be agressive. I'd rather be honest then sugar coat it and feed into your denial. Go see a dermatologist to get treatments or let it progress as it would. Best of luck either way.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but have it for a long time. For a year!!!
And when I say, I notice more shedding when taking my dosage it should say something, right?

My hair on the temples grows again on med breaks. It only goes away JUST after swalowwing the pill. Im not bullshitting

For being sure I will stop my prescription drug and then see. Will report further back.

One question: do minazurized hair grows back? Mine does.
Yes they grow back smaller and smaller untill they don't.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have good hair and I think meds could revert you back to non noticeable hairloss but right now your temples points are gone.

YMN-007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I don't know what you mean taking meds and thirty mins later see hairloss, it don't work that way, based on family history it's genetic and obvious in your case at 18 looks to be agressive. I'd rather be honest then sugar coat it and feed into your denial. Go see a dermatologist to get treatments or let it progress as it would. Best of luck either way.
Yeah, I take amphetamines since 1 year already and when I take them my hair immediately starts to thin. If it is indeed agressive i would be bald already. But it stayed 1 year like this.

I"ll might make an appointment tough. So that I know what

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good choice. They know best, but meds will not cause just one area to thin ppl often try to find reasons for male pattern baldness and blame it on things...I smoke eat terrible and am stressed to the max but still have good hair at 33. I'm on finasteride for prevention as I noticed some excessive shedding. I tried to be in denial and would rather fight it then act like it ain't happening .. I hope the best for you tho man.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not male pattern baldness. Even Norwood 7 have the hairs on the area where you are thinning.