World's oldest twin brothers

Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/12/us-belgium-twins-idUSKCN0QH1AF20150812

Came across this article recently. The one thing I kept noticing...look at their ****ing hair! 100 years old and still less than a NW2. This is the life we live in....where some of us lose our hair at 18 and others still have it at 100. I've always said it's the variation in hair loss that just makes it so unbearable as a young male pattern baldness sufferer....if we all went bald at like aged 45 - 50 like menopause for women then there wouldn't be such a stigma. But nooooo, there are men who were literally alive during WWI who have more hair than me.

Such is life, eh?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man up, have some confidence and baldness will magically be ignored by society. Also make sure to get a tan, work out, shave it all off, have a 6 figure salary, broad shoulders, chiseled jaw because to compensate... like Vin Deisel and Bruce Willis did.

Reaction score
Man up, have some confidence and baldness will magically be ignored by society. Also make sure to get a tan, work out, shave it all off, have a 6 figure salary, broad shoulders, chiseled jaw because to compensate... like Vin Deisel and Bruce Willis did.

I love how that with hair this is optional but as a baldie its literally the only way to have any semblance of physical attractiveness. Skinny pale guy with great hair = cute, same skinny pale guy bald = ugly and weird.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... Those old guys are at least Norwood 2.5-3... That's something.

Genetics really are a lottery. You either get lucky or get screwed. We're all here because we're below average in the hair department, we all lost the genetic lottery to varying degrees.

rocklegends

Reaction score
Easy. In the meantime, the NW1 can just... exist.

agree here with fred. note the key word: compensate. Why the heck should you have to compensate. You are then and there admitting inferiority, which you shouldn't This isn't something that is self inflicted. The idiocy that some folks show towards those that are losing hair is disgusting.