World's biggest rabbit

HughJass

Reaction score
13239137_11n.jpg

100429-bunny-3ofus-6a.standard.jpg

Darius currently holds the record for being the world’s biggest rabbit as he measures 1.3 meters and weighs 22 kg

Darius is not only cute, he is also huge and currently has a name in the records as being the world’s biggest rabbit. Darius is bred by owner Annette Edwards, who is known for keeping different animals amongst which she has kept some of the biggest animals in history. Darius is surely a huge bunny and his appetite does match his size as he eats; 12 carrots, six apples and two cabbages per day. Darius is just 12 months old and he is expected to grow even bigger since he has not reached his full age. His owner, Annette Edwards says that : "He is very gentle and I wonder if this has helped him grow bigger than the rest. But he also runs around, so the combination of food and exercise has worked out for him."

Annette is currently waiting for Darius to enter the Guinness Book of World Record for his big size.
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... est-rabbit

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the lines of tossing it into a casserole with some quartered potatoes and onions, and braising it slowly with some broth, seasonings, and a splash of cognac...

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
I'm thinking more along the lines of tossing it into a casserole with some quartered potatoes and onions, and braising it slowly with some broth, seasonings, and a splash of cognac...

Yes looks like it make good eating

Bekim :)