World Hair Congress 2022 in Melbourne Australia

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Isnt @Desmond_84 from Australia? Maybe you want to take one for the team again my friend
Hi guys,
My God! I just had a look at the Youtube Channel I created for the 8th World Congress to upload all the videos and realised it was over 7 years ago!
Time flies.
I think we should definitely try and send someone to the Congress. The information we get is invaluable.
I have a lot of family commitments on my plate these days but willing to chip in for someone to attend.
If things got pretty desperate and we couldn't find a volunteer, I'll try and see if I can make it work and attend.
For the new members, we have so far sponsored a member to attend two World Congresses. They were both extremely insightful and came with loads of new information.
Here's the videos from the 8th World Congress for Hair Research back in 2014:

Also, shout out to Hellouser who attended the last Congress and all the effort he put in for it.

Cheers,
Des

Last edited:

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My God! I just had a look at the Youtube Channel I created for the 8th World Congress to upload all the videos and realised it was over 7 years ago!
Time flies.
I think we should definitely try and send someone to the Congress. The information we get is invaluable.
I have a lot of family commitments on my plate these days but willing to chip in for someone to attend.
If things got pretty desperate and we couldn't find a volunteer, I'll try and see if I can make it work and attend.
For the new members, we have so far sponsored a member to attend two World Congresses. They were both extremely insightful and came with loads of new information.
Here's the videos from the 8th World Congress for Hair Research back in 2014:

Also, shout out to Hellouser who attended the last Congress and all the effort he put in for it.

Cheers,
Des
Desmond, I think the next hair loss Congress is in Australia, and the last I heard you live in Australia. Also, at the last Congress the researchers said that the stumbling block was the inductivity problem AND that it would take a couple of years to solve that problem. A couple years have gone by since they said that. This could be the breakthrough Congress where the researchers report that they've finally cracked the inductivity code. I really think someone should go. I'm glad to see that you'll try to go if we can't find someone else to go.