works for brother- me too?

oneill21

Reaction score
hey,
my older brother starting taking propecia a couple years ago and his hair looks pretty good. i took it for a bit, but the sexual sides forced me to quit after 7 or 8 months. after seeing how well he has responded to it, i want to try again now that my hair is really going. he's 2 years older, but i clearly look like the older brother in terms of hair.
he said his sides went away after a few months. given that we're brothers, do you think this means i will get the same good results he has and that my sides will subside too? what role do genetics play in the effectiveness of a drug?

thought, ideas welcome.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
I would get back on it man. If your brother responded well then I imagine that would increase your chances of being a good responder too.

just my two cents.

Britannia

Reaction score
oneill21 said:
hey,
my older brother starting taking propecia a couple years ago and his hair looks pretty good. i took it for a bit, but the sexual sides forced me to quit after 7 or 8 months. after seeing how well he has responded to it, i want to try again now that my hair is really going. he's 2 years older, but i clearly look like the older brother in terms of hair.
he said his sides went away after a few months. given that we're brothers, do you think this means i will get the same good results he has and that my sides will subside too? what role do genetics play in the effectiveness of a drug?

thought, ideas welcome.

You have a 83% chance of success with Propecia, just like everyone else who takes it does. Its impressive for any drug to have a 83% success rate. You chance of sides are 2%, and any sides you may get will be temporary and reversible.