WONG HAIRLINES COMPARED TO HI have seen Dr wongs HairlASSONS

bigmistake

Reaction score
I have seen patients in person of Dr Wongs hairlines and they are undectable
I didn,t get a chance to see Dr Hassons are they just as good. his photos
seem to be alittle more dense does that change naturalness, is that why Dr Wong
does lighter hairlines and more sessions?

I,m in for repair camoflouge, research seems to show that I would need denser packing to help camoflouge.

bigmistake

Reaction score
Over 80 views and not one reply. whats up with that. feels like everyone
is afraid to answer? makes me wonder. at least some honest thoughts please.

GeminiX

Reaction score
The subject of the posts looks like a statement rather than a question; that probably explains the number of people looking, but not knowing the answer :)

Cassin

Reaction score
bigmistake said:
Over 80 views and not one reply. whats up with that. feels like everyone
is afraid to answer? makes me wonder. at least some honest thoughts please.
You're asking a very specific question that I doubt many can answer

M

Mr. 4000

dudemon said:
For this type of question, you might want to google it on all the hair transplant websites (ie hairtransplant.net, hairsite, baldtruth, etc...) and there you will find a lot of comparisons like this. Use the "search" fucntion, but you will have to register on those sites so you won't have to put a password in every time you search for something. You have to find the forums specifically dedicated to "hair transplants" on all those sites.

But - beware! Many of those sites are slanted and aimed at generating sales. Those sites are funded mainly by many of the surgeons and hair transplant clinics themselves and are used as a marketing tool.

Also, many of the so-called "recommended hair transplant surgeons" on those sites are hardcore butchers. They rely on those sites to bring them business (ie "suckers"). DO NOT go by their "recommended IHAIRS surgeon list" as many of those surgeons are hacks, quacks, and nothing but butchers - that should have been out of business a long time ago.

Beware - there are a lot of sales people on those sites (shills, reps for hair transplant clinics) that get paid to bring in new hair transplant clients (customers) for all the different hair transplant clinics. Some are trustworthy and the clinics they represnt are decent and legit; while other are NOT! Just be aware of that. You have to look in their profiles to see if they work for an hair transplant clinic or not.

But, nevertheless, you can get some decent info on many of those sites, you just have to become savvy at sifting through the mountains of info and deciding what is BS and what isn't.
all great points and true

but I would never use (hairtransplant.net, or baldtruth) again it should be a crime to do what these sites do in censoring information. Both sites are total gimmicks to mislead consumers.

If you critical of the industry and every word you are saying is 100% true of your experience, it won't matter, they will ban your account.

bigmistake

Reaction score
I got a s shitty job 18 years ago with some repair and have gotten by. I started to look into a better repair now things have changed at first I was amazed then when I step back I can see it,s just as shaddy alot of hype and people saying certain docs are great. I am sorry I every had this done in the first place.
I wish I could tell all the young guys to stay away from hair transplants they will only regret it when they
get older and things thin out. it has totally ruined my life it,s defintly worse than being bald you only look at a bald guys head once but a tranplanted head people cant stop staring.not sure what to do. I,m really worried about getting more work done and it being worse with shock loss and bad growth. thats not to mention the money what a wast.

Mountinvan

Reaction score
I know this is getting off topic---but I must ask which sites do you believe are unbiased (i.e not promoting their paying docs)?

bullitnut

Reaction score
I have found Hairlossexperiences.com to be a good unbiased site during my years on the boards...worth a look imho