Women's Opinions On Balding Or Bald Men.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, no more delusions, no more bullshit, no more cope.

If you're a man, and you bald, you will be less attractive to women, and you are likely to shift from being fuckable to being unfuckable. The fall due to baldness varies from man to man, it will be a steeper and harder fall if you don't have a masculine face and if you're younger.

If you have hair, it is not the end of the world if you temporarily gain 10 lbs of fat due to stress, if you have a couple zits, or if you frget to wear matching clothes one day and instead have a faded black tshirt glorifying your favourite rock band. However, if you're bald your room for error drops. Your safety margin drops. You've lost points due to baldness, and so yu need to be hypervigilante on weight, teeth, skin, clothing, etc.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you're a man, and you bald, you will be less attractive to women, and you are likely to shift from being fuckable to being unfuckable. The fall due to baldness varies from man to man, it will be a steeper and harder fall if you don't have a masculine face and if you're younger.

If you have hair, it is not the end of the world if you temporarily gain 10 lbs of fat due to stress, if you have a couple zits, or if you frget to wear matching clothes one day and instead have a faded black tshirt glorifying your favourite rock band. However, if you're bald your room for error drops. Your safety margin drops. You've lost points due to baldness, and so yu need to be hypervigilante on weight, teeth, skin, clothing, etc.
Can you really gain 10 lb of fat due to stress????I know stress increases cortisol, but dang....I gained a lot of fat, because I ate tons of chips, pizza, and fatty foods though....dang

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping video of the year...balding is death...it screams bad henetics to women...which reminds me.i need to take my daily finasteride like a good boy

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some excerpts from the video:

"Just look at Vin Diesel, and the Rock and Jason Statham"

"Be kind and good to people, and women all over the world will be truly deeply attracted to you"

kenjonglaugh.gif

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you really gain 10 lb of fat due to stress????I know stress increases cortisol, but dang....I gained a lot of fat, because I ate tons of chips, pizza, and fatty foods though....dang

Stress makes you eat or not go to the gym.

Cortisol can also store more fat and water by itself.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
18320443_2002263556467897_1456157722795478239_o.jpg

3 beautiful handsome balding men, who do really really well with the ladies!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
FlightTL, please keep this bullshit on BTT message forums. We don't appreciate that garbage here.

Last edited:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
1:55 That old guy gave him some cash and got the hell outta there.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other day, I ask my girlfriend: "Would you be with me if I was 5'8?"

"No :)."

In one of the coping videos, they would say that she meant she wouldn't be with me if I was mean to people all over the world.

These women need to be called out and mocked.

Nothing compensates for looks, height or hair, your outward appearance, it doesn't matter if you're a good person or not.

These women need to be called out the same way they did for so-called refugee lovers in France:

No need to understand French. They ask people "would you house a migrant?"

"Sure!"

"Oh that's great, we have one right here who needs a home!"

"Well... I can't right now."

They should go up to single women who say looks don't matter and do something similar.

"Oh you don't care about personality, how about this speed dating with only short, balding, ugly men?! Surely you'll hit it off with one of them since looks don't matter and it's all about him having a kind personality?!"

"Well, I don't have time right now, I'm taking some time off dating..."

Hypocrites.

Dude, is 5'8 really considered a turn off for women...that kinda feels bad, cuz im that height...i knew some women want 6' and above but i thought most women just want same height or taller....dang.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, is 5'8 really considered a turn off for women...that kinda feels bad, cuz im that height...i knew some women want 6' and above but i thought most women just want same height or taller....dang.

Are you trying to play the troll today?

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is real simple. 90 percent of women are repulsed by baldness.

The other ten don't mind it if the man gets her hot with muscles and confidence.

And maybe one percent of men look good bald

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The examples used in this video - Bruce Willis and vin disel are not good examples

They are BALD men not balding men. Big difference

Just shave that sh*t off its sexy

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is real simple. 90 percent of women are repulsed by baldness.

The other ten don't mind it if the man gets her hot with muscles and confidence.

And maybe one percent of men look good bald
seriously 90% ... dang