Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

Shawna

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seeing this a lot on FB, and variations of it:

"Me too.

(If all the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted wrote "Me too." as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem.)"

I have many reactions to it. One of them is less supportive than the others, it's the thought that being sexually invisible is a far worse fate than being sexually objectified.
Right now, its extremely fashionable to be a victimized female.

Make sure you are no the Victim Izer my friend

Because they will turn all holy hell onto your head.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On multiple occasions traffic actually stopped because cars full of girls (strangers) would slow down/stop to try to get me to get in; i was a shy kid, so i didn't get in. Then there was the time when i had to dodge about 30 screaming girls in school who for some reason decided to make it known they liked me at the same time; i made it by unscathed, besides having my *** grabbed 3 times in the process of trying to get inside the classroom. Then there were the many girls who would give me their numbers time and time again even after i didn't call them after they gave me their numbers several times in the past. This kind of stuff happened so often that i actually started avoiding talking to women because they would just routinely turn into stalkers. But no, that's not harassment at all.

Inb4

S L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R

P.s Imagine the riot if @JohnsonDDG had written something like this

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahah
I am white/caucasian, but i do have some facial features that might make me look a bit like mixed race. I did post this same statement before but i deleted it and i was going to delete this one again but it has been quoted so there's no point. It did happen, and even though you guys might not buy it, it was very uncomfortable. I was and still am a shy individual and i don't like that type of attention, so it makes me uncomfortable even thinking about those experiences.

Well it happened to me just twice (maybe three times), in my youth, to be complimented in the street by women. I had my natural hair then :D

It was in the South (of Italy) and in very bad neighbourhoods where you already are a bit alert. My reaction: I ran away. I can Imagine if it were 30 girls as in your case. But anyways : lucky you, and congratulations!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 66565

man with experiences like that no wonder you're so carefree and humorous lol (at least you seem so from here)

explain dis @Rudiger

I don't know if I saw this or forgot to reply (but I did ignore it out of laziness/being annoyed in our PM).

Explain what exactly? That this does happen sometimes? This sort of hysteria I've seen of course but not very often, and more likely in high school and college.

I don't know why you get the impression that just because it's not been a reality for me or most more attractive guys I've known, I'm saying it never happens. For example with tinder Chad experiments I've always said that "Chad hysteria" is a real thing that women get caught up in, and no doubt Macaroni's looks played a part, but this has always been a ridiculous "egging on" that females go through and get worked up about.

Recently I've seen it (recently as being, a year ago?) where this Chad German guy just got every local girl totally wet, women approaching him, pulling him in to kiss, literally grinding on his dick when he's just sitting there drinking with his friends. It happens, I never denied this or know what you actually want me to explain, some guys just stir up hysteria, under different circumstances (for example Chad German dude was a worldly traveller type with Instagram/social media game, Macaroni was in high school, and university can be the same atmosphere).

But I've known legit 8-9/10 guys struggle, and not even social retards, just get a lot of looks and glances, even go for it, and get nowhere. I've had women staring at me and "making eyes" for a considerable amount of time until I'd finally just go over (and if you think this is easy, imagine walking up to single out a girl from her group of friends, even as Chad Thundercock or whoever you want to be, and think it's still "easy") and the reality is, even from that initial practical begging of attention, sh*t changes completely when you really try and get somewhere- but this is most of the time, other times it can be easy, like I've said before to you. Not denying that it's sometimes easy.

Real red pill: rare Chad hysteria aside, nope even attractive guys aren't scoring easily with women, although more likely to be accustomed to such situations.

Realer red pill: it's already hard enough for attractive guys so just f*****g forget about trying to land a decent looking girl in a club if you're average or ugly. Everyone knows this constant failure we see week in and week out from the same guys believing they are Roosh V. Focus on meeting women in a more understanding social environment, and forget about cold calling.

OR- go for the horrendous middle aged drunk fat chicks in the club, that's the other option. And often the choice likely one once these guys strike out with about 4 average looking girls and it reaches 2am.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I saw this or forgot to reply (but I did ignore it out of laziness/being annoyed in our PM).

Explain what exactly? That this does happen sometimes? This sort of hysteria I've seen of course but not very often, and more likely in high school and college.

I don't know why you get the impression that just because it's not been a reality for me or most more attractive guys I've known, I'm saying it never happens. For example with tinder Chad experiments I've always said that "Chad hysteria" is a real thing that women get caught up in, and no doubt Macaroni's looks played a part, but this has always been a ridiculous "egging on" that females go through and get worked up about.

Recently I've seen it (recently as being, a year ago?) where this Chad German guy just got every local girl totally wet, women approaching him, pulling him in to kiss, literally grinding on his dick when he's just sitting there drinking with his friends. It happens, I never denied this or know what you actually want me to explain, some guys just stir up hysteria, under different circumstances (for example Chad German dude was a worldly traveller type with Instagram/social media game, Macaroni was in high school, and university can be the same atmosphere).

But I've known legit 8-9/10 guys struggle, and not even social retards, just get a lot of looks and glances, even go for it, and get nowhere. I've had women staring at me and "making eyes" for a considerable amount of time until I'd finally just go over (and if you think this is easy, imagine walking up to single out a girl from her group of friends, even as Chad Thundercock or whoever you want to be, and think it's still "easy") and the reality is, even from that initial practical begging of attention, sh*t changes completely when you really try and get somewhere- but this is most of the time, other times it can be easy, like I've said before to you. Not denying that it's sometimes easy.

Real red pill: rare Chad hysteria aside, nope even attractive guys aren't scoring easily with women, although more likely to be accustomed to such situations.

Realer red pill: it's already hard enough for attractive guys so just f*****g forget about trying to land a decent looking girl in a club if you're average or ugly. Everyone knows this constant failure we see week in and week out from the same guys believing they are Roosh V. Focus on meeting women in a more understanding social environment, and forget about cold calling.

OR- go for the horrendous middle aged drunk fat chicks in the club, that's the other option. And often the choice likely one once these guys strike out with about 4 average looking girls and it reaches 2am.
I'm awful hitting on women in bars and clubs and just don't seem to do well despite getting the odd look.

I do better on tinder and one and one situations.

I think its because bars are loud and its hard to have a good conversation but one on one in a pub or restaurant its a lot easier.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm awful hitting on women in bars and clubs and just don't seem to do well despite getting the odd look.

I do better on tinder and one and one situations.

I think its because bars are loud and its hard to have a good conversation but one on one in a pub or restaurant its a lot easier.

I'd personally prefer the latter but it forms a bond that I hate.

But as you know it's f*****g difficult to hit on women, and you really need to be able to deal with rejection, something I could do so much easier when I was 20, it was basically a numbers game. Of course without looks then in terms of numbers, zero value to the target opposite sex, results in zero results, or as I mentioned, taking the worst possible scenario of a drunk fat middle aged woman on a hen night.

The previous option of bars and clubs means you have to put on a f*****g stand-up comedy routine, feeling out the "crowd" (one single person) and making every single joke broadly applicable to her (as you don't know her whatsoever) and never making a move wrong, never having an awkward moment of silence, never losing your cool, if you do any of these things, even for a moment, she'll take the easy way out and retreat back to her friends.

I don't blame you for hating this, it's so much more difficult than the "Confidence" meme's I see, which is why I write about Chad friends or 8/10 friends who fail with women in such scenarios.

I think you're only young once Johnson and you mentioned insecurity before, you may feel foolish in attempting to try this but you won't ever get another chance in 5 years or so.

And at the end of her message, the usual naive leftist authoritarian BS: "something has to be done to prevent these from happening, more laws, harsher punishments" and something like "everyone else become nice to me please! I had no responsibility in everything that happened to me!"

It's incredibly worrying right now, I'm not even joking. It's spilled over entirely into misandry, no man can even comment on any of this without a finger being pointed as to what they fail to prevent.

Meanwhile even women in Hollywood are continuing not to name other directors who are anonymously prevalent in their actions.

So when it comes to how they were sexually assaulted years ago "I wish someone did more for me! I was nobody at the time and a victim, why didn't anyone warn me about going to a hotel room drinking with a producer for a massage?! I was young and innocent"

And now they are rich, and most importantly have a voice "This is happening all the time. And I know so many directors and producers who are doing the same thing constantly. #MeToo"

Do they name these directors? The cycle continues.

blackg

Reaction score
Right now, its extremely fashionable to be a victimized female.

Make sure you are no the Victim Izer my friend

Because they will turn all holy hell onto your head.
And so they should.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're only young once Johnson and you mentioned insecurity before, you may feel foolish in attempting to try this but you won't ever get another chance in 5 years or so.

Without trying to incite any hate - meeting women isn't the issue for me.

My issue is I cant hold down a healthy long term relationship; I usually end it early because I pick out a fault and fixate on it.

I'm not sure if this is mental illness or just commitment phobia.

Either way, all my issues are somewhat self inflicted.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My issue is I cant hold down a healthy long term relationship; I usually end it early because I pick out a fault and fixate on it.

I'm not sure if this is mental illness or just commitment phobia.

Either way, all my issues are somewhat self inflicted.

I was talking about walking up to a woman in a bar and chatting her up. To me it feels like you'll grow old and wonder what that's like.

And nope, not all of your issues are self inflicted, don't believe that whatsoever.

I'm currently going through a stage of feeling like you do about fixating on a particular thing, and I think about my 2 or possibly 3 "perfect" women and when I really relax and think about it, I remember being fixated on faults of the same level (except the first died when I was young, and I think this is probably why I'm so fucked up).

Commitment phobia is mental illness basically, or a form of it, so you should really delve into that as much as possible, and try to understand what's wrong. For me I think it's becoming clear I have a trauma I'm not overcoming, and I've known it for years.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about walking up to a woman in a bar and chatting her up. To me it feels like you'll grow old and wonder what that's like.

And nope, not all of your issues are self inflicted, don't believe that whatsoever.

I'm currently going through a stage of feeling like you do about fixating on a particular thing, and I think about my 2 or possibly 3 "perfect" women and when I really relax and think about it, I remember being fixated on faults of the same level (except the first died when I was young, and I think this is probably why I'm so fucked up).

Commitment phobia is mental illness basically, or a form of it, so you should really delve into that as much as possible, and try to understand what's wrong. For me I think it's becoming clear I have a trauma I'm not overcoming, and I've known it for years.
Its strange to think we are in the same situation on the commitment front.

Sometimes I think I'm being smart because I'm not just settling for anyone and then sometimes I think that if I stay picky like this for much longer than I will die a single man.

As for chatting up women: from 19 to 21 I was really into PUA and I approached hundreds of women in bars. Only had a few successes but I know what it feels like. Perhaps knowing what meeting people in bars feels like compared to tinder allows me to know which is best for me. Plus tinder is so much more time effective than bar game.

blackg

Reaction score

I'm not sure if this is mental illness or just commitment phobia..

Its part of being an average, easily occupied humanoid.
We fixate on the trival.

Well, most people do.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for chatting up women: from 19 to 21 I was really into PUA and I approached hundreds of women in bars.

This was a surprise! So I thought you meant it was disastrous the few times you've thought about trying it etc.

OK I guess if you've literally tried hundreds of women in bars, then it was never going to happen with regular success. I'm tempted to say that you're older and wiser now, but no I think getting older does not help, and chatting to women in bars or clubs is going to be even worse than trying it as a freewheeling fullhead in your late teens.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was a surprise! So I thought you meant it was disastrous the few times you've thought about trying it etc.

OK I guess if you've literally tried hundreds of women in bars, then it was never going to happen with regular success. I'm tempted to say that you're older and wiser now, but no I think getting older does not help, and chatting to women in bars or clubs is going to be even worse than trying it as a freewheeling fullhead in your late teens.
Its just not for some people.

Even tonight - my mates have all gone out to party it up in the city and go wild and I chose to stay at home.

I tend to be up for motorbike trips and meals out but shy away from drunken nights out.

I'd say its age but I've always been like this

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just not for some people.

Even tonight - my mates have all gone out to party it up in the city and go wild and I chose to stay at home.

I tend to be up for motorbike trips and meals out but shy away from drunken nights out.

I'd say its age but I've always been like this

I don't understand the people who can go to pick-up bars multiple times a week. It sounds like drudgery to me, there are so many more fun things to do. Further I am certain that all of the alcohol would make me fat very quickly. Going to bars costs money, time, energy, and calories.

But maybe, if you look like Chad, going to bars is very relaxing. You go there, you stand in the middle of the room, a woman gives you eye contact, you go home and f***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you have to put on a f*****g stand-up comedy routine, feeling out the "crowd" (one single person) and making every single joke broadly applicable to her (as you don't know her whatsoever) and never making a move wrong, never having an awkward moment of silence, never losing your cool, if you do any of these things, even for a moment, she'll take the easy way out and retreat back to her friends

if you look like Chad, going to bars is very relaxing. You go there, you stand in the middle of the room, a woman gives you eye contact, you go home and f***.

highlighted

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
highlighted

I don't blame David for having this point of view, because this is probably what it seems like. And I've been in the States as well and witnessed the Chad Hysteria, but it's been among young girls or university types.

I mean I'm going to have to resort to the "experience" sh*t again, David just said earlier he has little experience in these circumstances, and I really think this is confirmation bias to whatever he's seen. I've seen women almost flock towards a certain guy before, it does happen, is it a regular occurrence?

Well if anyone reading this went to their local busiest bar, David included, would this happen? Is this like a traumatic experience of feeling inferior that resonates constantly and expresses itself as the absolute norm?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't blame David for having this point of view, because this is probably what it seems like. And I've been in the States as well and witnessed the Chad Hysteria, but it's been among young girls or university types.

I mean I'm going to have to resort to the "experience" sh*t again, David just said earlier he has little experience in these circumstances, and I really think this is confirmation bias to whatever he's seen. I've seen women almost flock towards a certain guy before, it does happen, is it a regular occurrence?

Well if anyone reading this went to their local busiest bar, David included, would this happen? Is this like a traumatic experience of feeling inferior that resonates constantly and expresses itself as the absolute norm?

So how does it go for you, given your experience with bars, which is both extensive and recent?

I don't have a lot of experience, but what I did have was consistent. I went to bars a few times in my early 20s because that was supposedly the best strategy to pick up chicks. It led nowhere, you can blame that on my looks, my social skills (maybe I went after the wrong women), my hearing impairment, etc. or all of the above. The end result was always that I would have spent a lot of money (on taxis and alcohol) in order to embarrass myself and be disappointed. This was a period in my life when I was really broke, so the money mattered a lot.

As for women throwing themselves at good looking men, it's a figure of speech but yes they make themselves available. I'll bring up an occasion when I went to a bar with a friend called Pierre (name changed), who is not super good-looking, just above-average, maybe 6.5? We were playing pool, and a woman who had been a b**ch to me twenty minutes later (somewhat deserved) threw herself at Pierre. Her best asset were her boobs, so every time she hit the balls on the pool table she would kneel down as much as possible. She laughed hard at his jokes, she smiled at him, etc.

On that note, Pierre was somebody who prided himself on his confidence and his ability to read the signs from women. He would constantly lecture me that I didn't know when women were throwing themselves at me. But, in all honesty, I think I would have noticed if a woman poured her boobs on the pool table.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how does it go for you, given your experience with bars, which is both extensive and recent?

I don't have a lot of experience, but what I did have was consistent. I went to bars a few times in my early 20s because that was supposedly the best strategy to pick up chicks. It led nowhere, you can blame that on my looks, my social skills (maybe I went after the wrong women), my hearing impairment, etc. or all of the above. The end result was always that I would have spent a lot of money (on taxis and alcohol) in order to embarrass myself and be disappointed. This was a period in my life when I was really broke, so the money mattered a lot.

As for women throwing themselves at good looking men, it's a figure of speech but yes they make themselves available. I'll bring up an occasion when I went to a bar with a friend called Pierre (name changed), who is not super good-looking, just above-average, maybe 6.5? We were playing pool, and a woman who had been a b**ch to me twenty minutes later (somewhat deserved) threw herself at Pierre. Her best asset were her boobs, so every time she hit the balls on the pool table she would kneel down as much as possible. She laughed hard at his jokes, she smiled at him, etc.

On that note, Pierre was somebody who prided himself on his confidence and his ability to read the signs from women. He would constantly lecture me that I didn't know when women were throwing themselves at me. But, in all honesty, I think I would have noticed if a woman poured her boobs on the pool table.

Well my experience is that I have to hope to catch a girls eye, and then it's even a lot of work from there. I consider this a privileged experience as I have many friends who have to chase opportunities, literally play little tactics, anything that you can imagine, jukebox machine for example, getting women involved in any sort of experience with them to start a conversation.

Oddly this boobs on a pool table thing has happened to me before, while shooting in the middle pocket, and I couldn't tell if that girl had any interest in me or was just playing up to her friends. I really think she was just being outrageous. But your situation was different.

You say this is a consistent experience but then bring up a pretty bizarre set of circumstances, I mean, what am I supposed to think of this? I know I actually had the same thing happen to me but, if this is consistent, give a consistent argument at least.

A consistent argument would be "I went out with the same group of guys 20 times and each time x number of them got y number of chicks" etc. because I've seen those patterns before.