Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just meausred how far my temples had gone

distance is the same from my chin to the upper end of eyebrow and from upper eyebrow to the end of temple

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a good point (patronising lol) but yes at least if a good looking person improves on themselves then people take note of it.

Even looking at gymcelling, good looking guy gets muscles and a ripped body? "wow he's so disciplined" but an ugly guy does it? "lol he's overcompensating for genetics".

It's not personally how I view this but I recognise that it's a common thought generally, even subconsciously in me.

I was just throwing it out as a suggestion but I'm not concrete in that belief, I'm definitely not saying it's easier to be "worthless".

I don't see you as inferior at all, but unfortunately most people don't question themselves on their empathy towards others. I think I'm only this way because I've felt inferior as a fat ugly teenager (up until 16) and had many moments of being made to feel inferior, I wasn't even bullied or anything (not regularly at least) so I can't even imagine how f*****g scarring that would be, but I knew what it was like to be of less worth and value because of something I had no control over.

I don't know why this always sticks out in my memory because it's definitely not the worst thing to happen to me, but I remember during this French exchange trip how this 8/10 guy who all the girls loved was inviting my friends to some party in a room, and when I walked up to be involved he was just like "you can't come, not you. They can come". I never even spoke to the guy, he was staying in my friends house and over a week of playing Playstation we became good friends, but that initial rejection was just like damn, people are un-necessarily cruel. What harm would I do by just being ugly at a party?

This is minor in comparison with what you go through daily but I still feel I have some sort of insight.

I really wish humans were more like other species that all look the f*****g same.
ahhhhh that explains it. you were a late bloomer. no wonder you have the mindset of an ugly guy/incel lol. i was curious. yea i feel ya, i know some late bloomers. so f*****g depressing how its the inverse of my situation. i knew this one super short pale blonde white boy, he was the only guy in my classes growing up who was shorter than me, he was seen as a soft little boy, but in late high school he shot up in height

he's now taller than me (like 5-10 to 6 foot), pretty buff from gymcelling , and now has a cute mexican girlfriend. f*****g blessed by god lol. he was incel the entire of our high school and middle school lives lol, didnt get that gf until after high school.

and btw i dont go through daily abuse, ive been NEET this whole year so no job or school situations to be bullied in. however being around my friends is nowhere near as fun as it used to be TBH, even though my friends dont judge me for my looks, i cant help it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahhhhh that explains it. you were a late bloomer. no wonder you have the mindset of an ugly guy/incel lol. i was curious. yea i feel ya, i know some late bloomers. so f*****g depressing how its the inverse of my situation. i knew this one super short pale blonde white boy, he was the only guy in my classes growing up who was shorter than me, he was seen as a soft little boy, but in late high school he shot up in height

he's now taller than me (like 5-10 to 6 foot), pretty buff from gymcelling , and now has a cute mexican girlfriend. f*****g blessed by god lol. he was incel the entire of our high school and middle school lives lol, didnt get that gf until after high school.

and btw i dont go through daily abuse, ive been NEET this whole year so no job or school situations to be bullied in. however being around my friends is nowhere near as fun as it used to be TBH, even though my friends dont judge me for my looks, i cant help it.

I think being a late bloomer as well as other stuff, really fucked me up badly for a while (and still feeling it) because I get this sense of worthlessness more than anyone, knowing how important looks can be. Naturally to be a "positive" person you have to be trusting of others and take how they are at face value, but then you remember that what they say is often bullshit, and I mean it's not that they are intentionally lying, because they're ignorant and don't know any better, but at least realise the hypocrisy! It's very important in any meaningful relationship I have, that me and my partner both realise that looks played an invaluable role in getting together, I need that to be acknowledged quickly. I cannot stand when a woman denies that looks play any sort of role in spreading her legs and probably even more importantly, being seen with someone by her friends and family, she "vouches" for your looks, if you are unattractive, then people think there must be something wrong with her. So it's understandable, but I just need that to be acknowledged.

This dis-trust I have for people stems for that, and Macaroni touched on a point that I'm paranoid and I really am. I'm trying to find a healthy balance of what trust should be constructed of. It's good that you have friends who don't judge you for your looks, and it's also a healthy realisation that there's people going through worse than you are.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes

but unfortunately forelock is thinning drastically

very hard decision is coming within next couple of years

I might have mis-understood what you said before, but your temples have receded at the same actual physical distance of your chin to your upper eyebrow? But that's like near NW5, unless you have an incredibly small face.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might have mis-understood what you said before, but your temples have receded at the same actual physical distance of your chin to your upper eyebrow? But that's like near NW5, unless you have an incredibly small face.

long forehead :( and my temples had rotten really deep

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
long forehead :( and my temples had rotten really deep

I have a large forehead too. I remember a girl saying something about it once, I can't remember the term she used and I think that's actually an example of how you can repress something so much that you inevitably forget about it, but it really cut me deep.

I just realised that you meant the distance is the same from your eyebrow to your chin, as the eyebrow to your norwood. I thought you meant from the original norwood level you were at was the same as chin-eyebrow distance.

I guess that could be NW3 at best. I feel for ya Cope, and really consider a hair transplant as David already said. Do you feel any social reservations over getting a hair transplant? That's pretty much the only thing stopping me.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a large forehead too. I remember a girl saying something about it once, I can't remember the term she used and I think that's actually an example of how you can repress something so much that you inevitably forget about it, but it really cut me deep.

I just realised that you meant the distance is the same from your eyebrow to your chin, as the eyebrow to your norwood. I thought you meant from the original norwood level you were at was the same as chin-eyebrow distance.

I guess that could be NW3 at best. I feel for ya Cope, and really consider a hair transplant as David already said. Do you feel any social reservations over getting a hair transplant? That's pretty much the only thing stopping me.

Yes, to my norwood. Just a regular NW3-3.5.

No, I don't have any social "social reservations" whatever that means. I can take a vacation whenever I want to. And I'd be free to talk about hair transplant with strangers as I elaborated IRL with guys who shared the same balding gene. Two of them on the finasteride right now. I mean, I wouldn't deny that I had an hair transplant if I'll have any in future.

The only stopping me from having hair transplant right now is my thinning forelock, it becomes more obvious despite almost a year on finasteride which is doing nothing. I don't want to end up botched with plugs on my temples and NW6 forelock/crown.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, to my norwood. Just a regular NW3-3.5.

No, I don't have any social "social reservations" whatever that means. I can take a vacation whenever I want to. And I'd be free to talk about hair transplant with strangers as I elaborated IRL with guys who shared the same balding gene. Two of them on the finasteride right now. I mean, I wouldn't deny that I had an hair transplant if I'll have any in future.

The only stopping me from having hair transplant right now is my thinning forelock, it becomes more obvious despite almost a year on finasteride which is doing nothing. I don't want to end up botched with plugs on my temples and NW6 forelock/crown.

Social reservations is feeling anxious about how others perceive you as a human being because you're self-conscious enough to get a hair transplant. And taking a vacation won't help, unless it's for 3 months! Or if you already have like buzzed short hair, then maybe you'll get away with it un-detected generally, but surely some people will notice.

This is an odd paradox about myself and a revealing of my unconscious self but even though I generally don't give a sh*t about what people think about me, I am incredibly self-conscious when it comes to them knowing I am vain. I'm trying to tap in to why this matters so much. I wrote a thread about toppik recently which also indicates how I don't even understand how people can not care whatsoever about other's thoughts, and came away feeling even more alone in my own position.

Anyway I'm writing about myself yet again non-stop because of narcissism, I think your reason is a much more understandable reason for not wanting a hair transplant. I guess you're waiting to see how bad it gets before you need one. I don't know your age either so I'm guessing you're at least under 25.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember during this French exchange trip how this 8/10 guy who all the girls loved was inviting my friends to some party in a room, and when I walked up to be involved he was just like "you can't come, not you. They can come".

I'd remembered this for life if it happened with me... Tough

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I elaborated IRL with guys who shared the same balding gene. Two of them on the finasteride right now

Man I don't know a single person irl who has ever admitted to being on finasteride. I kind of wish I had a friend or 2 to fight the battle along side of

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Social reservations is feeling anxious about how others perceive you as a human being because you're self-conscious enough to get a hair transplant. And taking a vacation won't help, unless it's for 3 months! Or if you already have like buzzed short hair, then maybe you'll get away with it un-detected generally, but surely some people will notice.

This is an odd paradox about myself and a revealing of my unconscious self but even though I generally don't give a sh*t about what people think about me, I am incredibly self-conscious when it comes to them knowing I am vain. I'm trying to tap in to why this matters so much. I wrote a thread about toppik recently which also indicates how I don't even understand how people can not care whatsoever about other's thoughts, and came away feeling even more alone in my own position.

Anyway I'm writing about myself yet again non-stop because of narcissism, I think your reason is a much more understandable reason for not wanting a hair transplant. I guess you're waiting to see how bad it gets before you need one. I don't know your age either so I'm guessing you're at least under 25.

I see. No, I don't give a f*** about people will notice my hair transplant or think I'm """vain""". I mean, women modify their face here and there. Why couldn't I fix the only thing which changes man's face?

I have prisoner haircut (buzzcut) from... 2010 I believe. Never had any trendy haircut in my life. Not possible with NW3 @ 17yo. I'm in mid 20-s now.

Funny thing is it was trendy to sport a buzzcut when I had it initially. Half of the teenagers were buzzed. Nowadays only baldcels/criminals go buzzcut but fullheads (even 12yo) wear that trendy haircuts I would kill for.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

naw i think good majority of concealer users dont want others to know, it takes away the point of concealer haha.

and i feel the same about having others know i'm vain, i think maybe its cuz they could see that if you're vain about your own looks, you might be vain bout others looks. also its a confirmation of the deeply uncomfortable realization of how much looks matter

i was actually just sitting in the living room the other day and noticing how art AKA L O O K S is all around us. literally everything is fancified and made pretty in some way, whether its the carpet, painted walls, little decorations like plants and paintings, etc. the universe itself is f*****g lookist lol. maybe thats why i appreciate dirty ugly industrial areas now. pure functionality, no frills.

also a lot would agree (and i would agree too) that art is also the purpose of life, and much if not most of art is just appreciation of beauty. iirc its a fairly common purpose of life put forth by philosophers, appreciation of beauty

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. No, I don't give a f*** about people will notice my hair transplant or think I'm """vain""". I mean, women modify their face here and there. Why couldn't I fix the only thing which changes man's face?

I have prisoner haircut (buzzcut) from... 2010 I believe. Never had any trendy haircut in my life. Not possible with NW3 @ 17yo. I'm in mid 20-s now.

Funny thing is it was trendy to sport a buzzcut when I had it initially. Half of the teenagers were buzzed. Nowadays only baldcels/criminals go buzzcut but fullheads (even 12yo) wear that trendy haircuts I would kill for.
your hair isn't bad enough yet to where you need a buzzcut, and your buzzcut now is hardly a buzzcut, its a bit long. prisoner cuts are a lot shorter, like 3/8 inch and shorter

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd remembered this for life if it happened with me... Tough

Thanks, because I remember stuff like this and many other things and I somewhat question whether I'm just being sensitive. I opened up to a girl about this exact situation once and she literally laughed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I don't know a single person irl who has ever admitted to being on finasteride. I kind of wish I had a friend or 2 to fight the battle along side of

I wouldn't share that knowledge with fullhead though. At least voluntary.

They live in different world and will never understand.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair isn't bad enough yet to where you need a buzzcut, and your buzzcut now is hardly a buzzcut, its a bit long. prisoner cuts are a lot shorter, like 3/8 inch and shorter

I used to sport ~0.1 inch buzzcut which is 3mm. Usually, I use 6mm, though.

The hair photo I showed in our incel conf has been enormously (for me) grown out. Also, it looks really RETARDED irl. I cherrypicked, lol.

I look much better with buzzcut than with that abomination (grown buzzcut with NW3.5).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't share that knowledge with fullhead though. At least voluntary.

They live in different world and will never understand.

I don't share it with people. All of my hairloss treatments also have the labels ripped off in case anyone should go through my stuff. I do what I can to eradicate all evidence of me = male pattern baldness gene

But I wouldn't mind if I had a friend also doing this bullshit so we could share war stories in secret

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn you guys making me realize how much i could use a red pilled bald bro/comrade (WHO ISN'T 6 FOOT PLUS BALD BEAST A LA BALDHURTS)

I wanna pull a fight club with dante and captainforehead, hugging each other and crying deeply