women stare at me again :)

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
7 months after my temple hair transplant I feel great. My confidence cannot be compared to the one in the past, women are staring at me and I am preparing for my vacation in several Greek islands :)

The previous 4 years are just a fucked miserable memory and nothing more...
:lol:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that is awesome congrats !
but yea can we see the pics of your temple job bec ill prob end up fixing my temples

barcafan

Reaction score
wow wouldn't it be WEIRD if they were staring at you because its obvious you had work done?

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
wow wouldn't it be WEIRD if they were staring at you because its obvious you had work done?

:D

Btw. what will you do if you start losing hair behind hair transplant? I have seen this once in real on my own eyes. Compared to all bald men I have ever seen, that guy looked REALLY weird.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
postpics.gif

powersam

Reaction score
ahh but do they touch you in the bathing suit area? that is of course, the really important question.

G

Good to hear Thylax! Sadly they haven´t invented face transplants yet so that women also start looking at me!

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the work is excellent, nevertheless my one temple needs a little bit more of density. However, the surely dont look at me because it is obvious I have work done, because... men dont look at me for the same reason :p

CHL24

Reaction score
yeah it would be nice to tell us where you had work done or if you got any pictures, you seem very happy with it so why not plug the Doctor! :D

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am at the 7th month mark now. I wish I could tell you the Doctor but I want to be sure about the result. It would not be right to do otherwise. When I will have gained the full result I will supply pics. I have made the mistake to mention the clinic in a previous post of mine (not the doctor) but I do not feel that I hide information from you, because I did it in Greece and 90% you live in US/Western Europe.

barcafan

Reaction score
thylax said:
the work is excellent, nevertheless my one temple needs a little bit more of density. However, the surely dont look at me because it is obvious I have work done, because... men dont look at me for the same reason :p

I was kidding :) and congrats. Who was your dr?

CHL24

Reaction score
I dont know why you hold back the Dr's name, as good or bad result (I would hope) you would reveal the Dr either way ! So I dont see the purpose of holding it back, but then thats your decision :)