Women Speaking Out Against The Misleading Male Practice Of “hatfishing”

John Wick

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough women have been hurt by this, so that now they seem to be uniting in one voice, decrying the shameful and hurtful practice of “hatfishing.” They will no longer fall victim to this, and they want their message to be heard. Even if just one instance of hatfishing is prevented by this article, then that is a positive outcome:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hu...been-hatfished_n_5ac26f71e4b00fa46f852ecc/amp

Last edited:

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough women have been hurt by this, so that now they seem to be uniting in one voice, decrying the shameful and hurtful practice of “hatfishing.” They will no longer fall victim to this, and they want their message to be heard. Even if just one instance of hatfishing is prevented by this article, then that is a positive outcome:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hu...been-hatfished_n_5ac26f71e4b00fa46f852ecc/amp
I've never been into online dating, but my friend who used to use eharmony always said that women would use photos when they were thinner, etc. Unfortunately, it is the way the world works. We lie about ourselves. I've been on many job interviews. I can tell you, they sometimes dont hire the most qualified guy,just the one who made the best first impression or lied.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, the same happens with guys on gay sites, puffing up your chest, flexing, using weird angles, etc.

I think hair loss changes your appearance enough that it's better to just be upfront about it (especially being near bald). But then again, if women care about hair (which is totally fine) they should just ask for some pictures without a hat first, or just go on that first date and figure out for themselves.

Lots of drama for nothing. People are entitled to like what they like, but basic communication is key.

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, the same happens with guys on gay sites, puffing up your chest, flexing, using weird angles, etc.

I think hair loss changes your appearance enough that it's better to just be upfront about it (especially being near bald). But then again, if women care about hair (which is totally fine) they should just ask for some pictures without a hat first, or just go on that first date and figure out for themselves.

Lots of drama for nothing. People are entitled to like what they like, but basic communication is key.
Good point.
It isnt just straight balding men who do this.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For a dating website I can understand the full disclosure(although women are also guilty) but for everyday life no way. This whole hat shaming is just another way for fullheads to assert their dominance... by confirming your inferiority.

In other words it's disingenuine at best to propose a "truth is the best policy", only to reject and ridicule that person for having the bravery to be honest in the first god damned place. It's entrapment, plain and simple.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm speaking out against "teethfishing"
I'm tired of those old ladies who suddently take out their denture without warns, this is disgusting

blackg

Reaction score
Wise words from the article:

And between now and your next salon visit, why not be bold and sprinkle some hatless selfies into your deck of Tinder photos? In a sea of hatfishers, your would-be dates just might be impressed by your display of confidence and resemblance to English actor Jason Statham.

Typical advice from the normies.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Wise words from the article:

And between now and your next salon visit, why not be bold and sprinkle some hatless selfies into your deck of Tinder photos? In a sea of hatfishers, your would-be dates just might be impressed by your display of confidence and resemblance to English actor Jason Statham.

Typical advice from the normies.
What you want them to say? "Continue having a low self esteem and lying to women online to get dates. Not like they won't find out your a chrome dome eventually." And this goes to the fat chicks with filters.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you want them to say? "Continue having a low self esteem and lying to women online to get dates. Not like they won't find out your a chrome dome eventually." And this goes to the fat chicks with filters.
It would be funny if the guy with the hat had an entire bottle of toppik on his head. When he took his hat off say during sex, all that sh*t falls on her. "what happened to your hair!!"

blackg

Reaction score
No, I want them and society to be honest for once and not trot out the old "confidence" bullshit.
It is the responsibility of society at large to acknowledge the huge disadvantage that advanced balding men face in the dating game, of which there should be some compensatory measures in place for the ruined baldite.

Only then can we be at peace with our fullhead normie brothers.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The story is fake it’s just a gimmick to promote toppik. God u ppl are so naive lmao

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol. There's a guy on youtube who promotes this "natural" green sh*t for his hair loss, and he swears it works. yet every video, he was getting balder and balder. Now he has a hat on in every single video. Once he made a video with no hat, but he carefully angled the camera so it wouldn't show his hair. Sad

blackg

Reaction score
lol. There's a guy on youtube who promotes this "natural" green sh*t for his hair loss, and he swears it works. yet every video, he was getting balder and balder. Now he has a hat on in every single video. Once he made a video with no hat, but he carefully angled the camera so it wouldn't show his hair. Sad
I would love to see this. Do you have a link or should I just Google "youtube-bald guy-green sh*t"?

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
No, I want them and society to be honest for once and not trot out the old "confidence" bullshit.
It is the responsibility of society at large to acknowledge the huge disadvantage that advanced balding men face in the dating game, of which there should be some compensatory measures in place for the ruined baldite.

Only then can we be at peace with our fullhead normie brothers.
So your saying that hiding your flaws and being insecure is better than being confident? That was what they adviced. Sounds to me like you think there is a special way for you too get a girlfriend. Like if you had hair they would like you. How about stop acting like a incel?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So your saying that hiding your flaws and being insecure is better than being confident? That was what they adviced. Sounds to me like you think there is a special way for you too get a girlfriend. Like if you had hair they would like you. How about stop acting like a incel?
You probably miss the point. Everybody have has insecurities regarding their flows, and everybody doing stuff to try to hide them or manage them somehow. The question is about what acceptable in society and what not. You wont go to a woman and tell her "just be confident with your face and take down the makeup!" right? Same even for girls that wear wigs, which there are lots of them.
Hell, niki minage always wear wigs and nobody say sh*t (and let me tell you she looks like sh*t with her netural hair) but on the other hand people talking sh*t about john travolta and how he uses hair pieces all the time and desperately trying fight aging. Man, people are stupid...

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
No, I think you missed the whole point. These people are wearing objects to cover they are bald is as bad as women that use filter to make themselves skinnier. The makeup analogy doesn't work because most women wear makeup.

If you want to have a stable relationship, you can't lie to the person. Why even go on dating sites?

blackg

Reaction score
No, we should expose our hair loss on the condition that "confidence" isn't an automatic side product.
Bald men should be allowed the privilege of being shy and reserved without the fullheads assuming the shy baldite must be a creepy pedo.

And no amount of confidence can frame your face.