Women only swipe right on 1% of men

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was Chadfishing earlier on Tinder and asking a few questions from my matches..

1.png

2.png

3.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This kind of stuff is only going to make you miserable. It reminds me of a bald guy who tried using his old photos with hair and seeing the results. Ouch! Why would you do that...?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kind of stuff is only going to make you miserable. It reminds me of a bald guy who tried using his old photos with hair and seeing the results. Ouch! Why would you do that...?

do you have a link? that sounds brutal..

i'd like to photoshop myself with hair sometime and try tinder

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
do you have a link? that sounds brutal..

i'd like to photoshop myself with hair sometime and try tinder
I saw it mentioned on that hair loss YouTube channel with the talk show. I don't remember which episode.

Don't do it. What will it achieve?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i most likely also swiped on 5%... based on pics and profile...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
And that’s why women complain that they can’t find anyone. I know if I’m self improving my image which costs valuable time and money, she better be bringing something to the table apart from her moist rat.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
And that’s why women complain that they can’t find anyone. I know if I’m self improving my image which costs valuable time and money, she better be bringing something to the table apart from her moist rat.
Same philosophy as mine

recently rejected a fatty for this exact same reason

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women by nature are more visual creatures they will decide wether to swipe based off the smallest things they dislike/like when first viewing your profile. So of course ita going to count against us
In my experience I was getting alot more attention an just all around positive feedback when I had hair - but I still get it with a shaved head and going to gym staying fit, there is still women that are attracted to bald men dude.
You're just not going to be popular with the 18-21 Yr old teeny bobber but who would want anything solid relationship wise with a chick still in the disolusionment phase?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women by nature are more visual creatures they will decide wether to swipe based off the smallest things they dislike/like when first viewing your profile. So of course ita going to count against us
In my experience I was getting alot more attention an just all around positive feedback when I had hair - but I still get it with a shaved head and going to gym staying fit, there is still women that are attracted to bald men dude.
You're just not going to be popular with the 18-21 Yr old teeny bobber but who would want anything solid relationship wise with a chick still in the disolusionment phase?
the chick has the same issue than the dudes: “chad”^^