Women do not have it easy either , if you think they do you are deluded

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would add that a man’s ability to provide is a big factor, and a woman’s ability to nurture children. Of course, society is pretty fucked up socially and mentally at this point to where we have career women who don’t want children and men who are freeloading off women. But if one accepts the biological factors then it comes down to what I previously mentioned. Additionally, some guys feel disturbed by the fact that a woman looks for a good provider. However, it really is a true need for them as the weaker sex. That being said, the other problem is that due to society today, many women expect much more than she would ever need from a man, particularly materially. So yeah that’s where the disposable male idea has come into play. Whereas in the normal biological state a female will accept a male who provides adequately. Keep in mind that these provisions are not limited to material, but also providing emotional support and guidance for the children and family as a whole. There’s just a slew of problems that bugger things up like how females will compete with one another as to who has the latest and greatest. Same for males some ways. Social media has multiplied these issues to an unbearable degree.
Too long didn't read lol

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
copium. Imagine saying in a hairloss forum that women don't have it easier...

I wish my only problem was debating wether one of the 1k+ tinder horny matches is going to be a fuckboy who dumps me.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend rejected a woman last night because her tits were not up to par.

Women, like men are judged by their looks, where ugly women are often used for sex then dumped

it’s important to have some perspective
f*** this perspective, it’s BS

This small tits woman can pose half naked on tinder and get literally thousands of wankers give her instant validation and she can then pick any men of quality while f*****g over with the emotions of simps who don’t know how to treat her.

Your friend probably is class A dickhead hence why this girl was attracted to him and got what she deserved. She must have rejected several nice guys who would have treated her like a human and a queen.

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This wasn’t so bad few years ago but as feminazism and “empowering women” bullshit has become widespread, the game is rigged against the nice guys.

Now men have to work so damn hard and bring so much to the table, f*****g b**ch better bring nice tits and a hot face.

Why should men settle with below average girls when these same girls won’t even give an above average guy the time of the day.

I mean just wow, Johnny Depp had to wait 6 years to win an argument against a woman. That b**ch sh*t in his bed. Imagine a guy doing this, the feminazis would be coming after the guy’s head

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most insane thing is that Johnny Depp is aboslute miles ahead of Amber Heard in looks and could have banged any supermodel but he settled down for her and turned out to be full psycho victim "feminist" lol

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. It’s crazy. I think a lot more guys are becoming attracted to crazy women because it reminds them of their crazy mothers in a fucked up Freudian way

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most insane thing is that Johnny Depp is aboslute miles ahead of Amber Heard in looks and could have banged any supermodel but he settled down for her and turned out to be full psycho victim "feminist" lol

Nah, when he was young, yes. But he was much older and at that point the drugs and alcohol had already fucked him up. He looks bloated and awful now.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, when he was young, yes. But he was much older and at that point the drugs and alcohol had already fucked him up. He looks bloated and awful now.
bruh, have you seen the average 50yo bald manlet with beer gut watching TV all day. Also he has the sexyboy halo that will never leave him. Not like DiCaprio isn't bloated boomer but still fucks supermodels

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bruh, have you seen the average 50yo bald manlet with beer gut watching TV all day. Also he has the sexyboy halo that will never leave him. Not like DiCaprio isn't bloated boomer but still fucks supermodels

Couldn’t be more true. The dude exudes alpha which makes these women’s pussies wetter than Niagra falls

Which was a surprise that he let Amber do all this sh*t to him and not cut her lose earlier. b****s are really good at taming even the biggest alphas and bringing out their own inner simps. Poor guy

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ve you seen the average 50yo bald manlet with beer gut watching TV all day. Also he has the sexyboy halo that will never leave him. Not like DiCaprio isn't bloated boomer but still fucks supermodels

Yeah the average guy looks like sh*t at any age, and gets progressively worse looking with age

Still, neither Depp nor DiCaprio aged particularly graceful. Of course they have immense status as actors that will carry them for ever but that doesn't equal looks

Hope you don't buy into that bullshit about men aging like fine wine and women like milk, since that's probably the most cringe aspect of redpill thinking. Most men and women get obliterated by the agepill

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would add that a man’s ability to provide is a big factor, and a woman’s ability to nurture children. Of course, society is pretty fucked up socially and mentally at this point to where we have career women who don’t want children and men who are freeloading off women. But if one accepts the biological factors then it comes down to what I previously mentioned. Additionally, some guys feel disturbed by the fact that a woman looks for a good provider. However, it really is a true need for them as the weaker sex. That being said, the other problem is that due to society today, many women expect much more than she would ever need from a man, particularly materially. So yeah that’s where the disposable male idea has come into play. Whereas in the normal biological state a female will accept a male who provides adequately. Keep in mind that these provisions are not limited to material, but also providing emotional support and guidance for the children and family as a whole. There’s just a slew of problems that bugger things up like how females will compete with one another as to who has the latest and greatest. Same for males some ways. Social media has multiplied these issues to an unbearable degree.

True, there's an inversion of standards when it comes to dating nowadays. Before most women had to choose security (providers) over genuine attraction and men selected primarily based on physical attributes and youth.

Nowadays, since most women have the means to care for themselves, they often select men like men used to select them: based on the physical first ( beauty, height, hair ...) , then other signs of genetic quality ( talent, charisma, intelligence,....), then status and wealth. But wealth isn't nearly as important as many men think it is. I've known enough young handsome lads mooching off their girls who were happy enough to support them

Men still largely select partners like before, but the average man is so powerless in today's dating market he has to take what he can get

Sad state of affairs