Woman Cancels $30,000 Wedding For Mysterious Reasons

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
being a womanlet isn´t really a disadvantage, unlinke being a manlet.
this is what the system makes you want to believe.

this has to change. womanlets should not walk around thinking that they are entitled to tall guys.
guys must stop dating shorter women, because it's not like the height of a woman can't effect the height of the children.

if you want to remove short humans, not only manlets should pay the price.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes men are programmed to f*** anything that move BUT also to fall in love with a woman and built a long term relationship with her (most of the time , at least untill the kids can survive. it is an evolutionary imperative, because since humans became bipedal their females became vunerable when pregnant. they needed a man attached to her emotionally so he can stay with her to provide for her while pregnant and feed the children later.
women on the other hand, do not need to get attached to a man, because replacing the current male with a superior one is benificial to her.

i've explained my thaught on the subject on another thread.

I'm no white knight but I never heard anyone accuse women of being loveless, that's a weird one. I think it says a lot about you though. You're too emotional. You shouldn't be concerned with love at all. Guys like you want to be mothered and you're pissed off that no one is mothering you.

Women hate needy men and they can sniff one out like a shark smells blood :)

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no white knight but I never heard anyone accuse women of being loveless, that's a weird one. I think it says a lot about you though. You're too emotional. You shouldn't be concerned with love at all. Guys like you want to be mothered and you're pissed off that no one is mothering you.

Women hate needy men and they can sniff one out like a shark smells blood :)

so you're telling me that there are not men out there who think that their little cupcake loves them ? i call bullshit.
that's why i'm warning these clueless men about marriage, i'm proving it with science that women are not capable of love (like in men to women love).
same as tournament species females. it is just not possible.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you're telling me that there are not men out there who think that their little cupcake loves them ? i call bullshit.
that's why i'm warning these clueless men about marriage, i'm proving it with science that women are not capable of love (like in men to women love).
same as tournament species females. it is just not possible.

Uh huh.

As I recall, you stated you've no interest in even pursuing a relationship with a woman because of your beliefs.

I doubt you have even had one, to be honest.

Again, the MGTOW philosophy is little more than a means of blaming "the nature of women" as a coping mechanism for dealing with rejection.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Though it's not talked about as much I'm sure that short women do have it a little harder on the dating market.

A while back I was unenthusiastic about a woman who was 5'0, which I think was normal of me but one poster told me that it was wrong.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Though it's not talked about as much I'm sure that short women do have it a little harder on the dating market.

A while back I was unenthusiastic about a woman who was 5'0, which I think was normal of me but one poster told me that it was wrong.

a LOT of men prefer short women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh huh.

As I recall, you stated you've no interest in even pursuing a relationship with a woman because of your beliefs.

I doubt you have even had one, to be honest.

Again, the MGTOW philosophy is little more than a means of blaming "the nature of women" as a coping mechanism for dealing with rejection.

Evolutionary psychology is in principle among the most interesting subjects. It's unfortunate that it attracts a lot of bad thinkers.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
a LOT of men prefer short women

The average is 5'4.

I bet that more men would prefer a 5'8 woman over a 5'0 woman.

I suspect that very often when men say they like pettite girls they mean 5'3-5'5.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The average is 5'4.

I bet that more men would prefer a 5'8 woman over a 5'0 woman.

I suspect that very often when men say they like pettite girls they mean 5'3-5'5.

Not really... the smaller girl the cuter she is. I had a friend who was 6'6 and he preferred 4'* girls.

The height of a girl is not a deal breaker if she isn't taller than you.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noticed this on my feed today:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/9dac190e600ef0af84d8f8a48b89a788

Long story short, an American girl cancelled her elaborate and costly wedding for reasons she prefers not to disclose. She decided to invite homeless people to her wedding reception and got some positive press coverage for it.

This is her, in her chaste glory. Legit 10/10, one of the prettiest non-celebrity girls I have ever seen.

View attachment 57839

What could have made her do this? Well, first thing I thought of was to look up the groom. A few google searches later and..

View attachment 57840

Well, that didn't help much. Let's see if I can find a clearer..

View attachment 57841

..pic, I.. Yup.

Looks to be about a fat NW4 or thereabouts. Clearly out of his league and of course she got cold feet before the wedding. Who would want to end up with that?

Made me think of all the aspie incels who are constantly fantasizing of doing what this guy did. Even if they managed to somehow get one of their mythical, virginal-looking early-20s white girls, they would likely dump their ugly, dysfunctional asses once things got serious.

This story has a twist. The girl, despite her innocent appearance, seems to have done the Chad circuit back in the day. Apparently she got busted for underage drinking back in her college days, with one "Tommy James" of Fort Wayne.

http://www.inkfreenews.com/2013/08/14/barbee-hotel-burglarized-for-under-age-party/

View attachment 57842
View attachment 57843

One can only imagine, that as she saw the hamburger helper face of her bloated fiancé, the chiseled frame and luscious locks of a hundred Tommy James's haunted her memory.

Even from the past, Chad comes back to cuck us. It is OGRE.

Dude, I mean, I'm as redpilled as the next guy, but we're making massive assumptions with limited information to come to this conclusion

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evopsych is not really testable and so you are free to dream up whatever confirms your pre-existing biases. It is the realm of crackpots and outsiders to the scientific community.

I've said this before countless times, but nothing is provable outside of mathematics. Only disprovable. This was Karl Popper's great insight.

And in my opinion you are not really doing "science" in any meaningful sense of the term. To me it seems more like you are using scientific nomenclature to dress up pre-existing biases against females which come from rejections or bad experiences you have suffered in the past. You've started wth the conclusion and worked your way backwards to some untestable hypothesis. Not good.

I think that we can go a long way with mathematical models, studies of less advanced tribes, and comparative studies of related primates. Though I'm not endorsing any specific theories discussed in this thread and my concerns with the ideas of Minos are listed elsewhere.

An pragmatic issue with Popper is that it's not necessarily immediately obvious what's testable. Sometimes you might need very long periods of pure theoretical development before a testable hypothesis emerges. The assumption that theory and experiment are at comparable values fails most famously for quantum gravity.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you don't get why what i'm saying is right, then you're either in denial or simply a brainlet.
i've said enough.

from now on, i'm only gonna redirect people to bar bar and Thinking-ape channels on youtube, if that can't change your mind, then like i said :
in denial or brainlet.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you don't get why what i'm saying is right, then you're either in denial or simply a brainlet.
i've said enough.

from now on, i'm only gonna redirect people to bar bar and Thinking-ape channels on youtube, if that can't change your mind, then like i said :
in denial or brainlet.

There's no reason for you to think that you're the smartest person on the forum lol. The most generous description of your ideas is that they're controversial. Don't be surprised that there's pushback.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this has to change. womanlets should not walk around thinking that they are entitled to tall guys.
guys must stop dating shorter women, because it's not like the height of a woman can't effect the height of the children.
Good point, I think I understand what you mean.

It has always been my opinion that white knight traitors are worse than women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is what the system makes you want to believe.

if you want to remove short humans, not only manlets should pay the price.

Have you ever had sex? lol

a lot of men like petite women sexually because they can pick them up toss them around, ever hear of 'sit and spin'

Jesus I am average to tall for a woman and I know this about a lot of men.

You are really out of touch here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe she is attracted to the personality of the dude and fell in love with him.

Anyway why shouldn't the dude be thinking of the future child and its genetic material?
I'm curious about the viewpoints of @Exodus2011 and @Dante92 -- if you were to get married, would you choose to get your wife impregnated in a sperm bank?
I would get with a low iq 4 foot Mexican woman to ensure genetic shitdom . make sure the kid eats horrible to get fat. Steroids to go bald. And bluepill him the whole way

Last edited: