Wnt Signalling Shown To Play Critical Role In Hair Follicle Stem Cell Maintenance

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. This year is just one great announcement after the other.

"Most available hair loss treatments focus on preventing or decreasing hair loss, with no existing treatment clinically proven to stimulate hair regrowth. Compounds, particularly those which have already been established to be Wnt activators, can now be tested against cultured HFSCs to see if they do stimulate hair regrowth."

Just don't wait years to try it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Samumed's formula will be another treatment via a different angle from all the others that will be coming out in the coming 2-5 years.

Compounding all the new treatments should give some amazing results. Anyone else excited to combine Setipiprant + Histogen + Samumed + Follica + Replicel and then the holy grail treatment from Tsuji?

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Samumed's formula will be another treatment via a different angle from all the others that will be coming out in the coming 2-5 years.

Compounding all the new treatments should give some amazing results. Anyone else excited to combine Setipiprant + Histogen + Samumed + Follica + Replicel and then the holy grail treatment from Tsuji?

I am interested in anything that can immunize hairs long term or better still permanently. Reason being I still have a lot of hair left which I hope to keep while waiting for Tsuji.

The only treatment giving a glimmer of possibility for immunization is Replicel/Shiseido. Personally, I don't trust Replicel, however I hope Shiseido scientists know more and can make this process work somehow, maybe by tweaking it or adding some other elements. We should know in the next 2 years how that pans out.

I'm also interested in Follica for de novo regrowth. I group Follica within the "regrowth" category of treatments along with Tsuji. It would be wonderful if one day we had the choice between new cloned hairs or wounding hairs.

It would be the ultimate goal to get de novo regrowth from Follica or Tsuji, but to fully arrest the balding process you need to immunize what's left. That's where I hope Shiseido can conjure up something unique.

I don't care if Shiseido dont regrow anything, as long as they can permanently immunize the hairs they will have done their job in preparation for Tsuji.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in anything that can immunize hairs long term or better still permanently. Reason being I still have a lot of hair left which I hope to keep while waiting for Tsuji.

The only treatment giving a glimmer of possibility for immunization is Replicel/Shiseido. Personally, I don't trust Replicel, however I hope Shiseido scientists know more and can make this process work somehow, maybe by tweaking it or adding some other elements. We should know in the next 2 years how that pans out.

I'm also interested in Follica for de novo regrowth. I group Follica within the "regrowth" category of treatments along with Tsuji. It would be wonderful if one day we had the choice between new cloned hairs or wounding hairs.

It would be the ultimate goal to get de novo regrowth from Follica or Tsuji, but to fully arrest the balding process you need to immunize what's left. That's where I hope Shiseido can conjure up something unique.

I don't care if Shiseido dont regrow anything, as long as they can permanently immunize the hairs they will have done their job in preparation for Tsuji.

Thing is, if Replicel makes it to market even today or 2018 (as we hope), Tsuji's release isn't far away anyway. 2020 at earliest? Just 3.5 years away... probably more, but... from 2018 to 2020 is only 2 years.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, if Replicel makes it to market even today or 2018 (as we hope), Tsuji's release isn't far away anyway. 2020 at earliest? Just 3.5 years away... probably more, but... from 2018 to 2020 is only 2 years.

I just hope Shiseido's trials show positive results and they don't can the project.

I think Tsuji will commence clinical trials in 2020 with a release coming a few years later (fingers crossed).