With Which Active Ingredients Can The Best Medicine Be Prepared?

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have all the active ingredients listed below. However, I would like your support for how I can prepare the best medicine. Can you help me with this? I am sure this subject will guide many people.

Active ingredients:
  • Minoxidil
  • Finasteride
  • Sildenafil
  • Dutasteride
  • D-Cloprostenol
  • Melatonin
  • Estradiol
  • Caffeine
  • Cortisone
  • Diclofenac
What active ingredients would you like to use if you decide to create a topical lotion?
What are your formulas that can work well with each other and use as much active ingredient as possible? Thank you.

Last edited:

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus welcome to f&cking retardation. Why don't you find 1,000 active ingredients and put all of them on your head at the same time. Great idea.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it if you want to take dutasteride then just take it with the minoxidil and if you don't care about sides add topical estradiol you'll probably get extremely good results with just those. The rest is over kill.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you can do it.

Who cares about the huge amount of resources put into hair follicle research.

Here we have this one guy that think we can just come up with a formula and save the day.

I think i will hold on to my formula for some more time, you know, i'm waiting for that big score !

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you're trying to create a frankenstein. The best topical is finasteride or dutasteride.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
I know that 3% caffeine alone gives very good results. Why are we only bound to finasteride or dutasteride?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that 3% caffeine alone gives very good results. Why are we only bound to finasteride or dutasteride?

it gives so good results that no doctor is recommending it.

All of them are into the dusteride, finisteride and minoxidil.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are hundreds of studies on finasteride and minoxidil. Keep on recommending snake oil shite though that has barely one or two studies on 14 people in your frankenstein topical.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
it gives so good results that no doctor is recommending it.

All of them are into the dusteride, finisteride and minoxidil.

I have literally seen people whom got better results on caffeine than minoxidil. It's only one forum and they apparently have a special formulation. So there you go

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have literally seen people whom got better results on caffeine than minoxidil. It's only one forum and they apparently have a special formulation. So there you go

Well show a scientific study, bro science doesn't carry much weight.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I have all the active ingredients listed below. However, I would like your support for how I can prepare the best medicine. Can you help me with this? I am sure this subject will guide many people.

Active ingredients:
  • Minoxidil
  • Finasteride
  • Sildenafil
  • Dutasteride
  • D-Cloprostenol
  • Melatonin
  • Estradiol
  • Caffeine
  • Cortisone
  • Diclofenac
What active ingredients would you like to use if you decide to create a topical lotion?
What are your formulas that can work well with each other and use as much active ingredient as possible? Thank you.
Check out the thread by Jacob on success stories I made my own DIY topical without the minoxidil and cortisene steroid...

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your going to add powerful drugs like dutasteride and estradiol why not just add ru.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well show a scientific study, bro science doesn't carry much weight.
I have seen anectodal success, das all my bruh

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Guys, I did not say that I use all of the above active ingredients. I asked which drug we could create the best with cheap active ingredients. If we create a quality topical mixture, I will use it for 6 months. I am sure many users will start by taking an example from this subject.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I did not say that I use all of the above active ingredients. I asked which drug we could create the best with cheap active ingredients. If we create a quality topical mixture, I will use it for 6 months. I am sure many users will start by taking an example from this subject.

Maybe look up why studies are controlled, have more than test subject and the test subject isn't themselves. Whatever you come up with will at best be anecdotal and will be next to meaningless whatever you report back and will be rightly disregarded.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Obviously I want to prepare a topical lotion by mixing minoxidil, dutasteride, caffeine, cortisone and estradiol. However, as I said, I would like to know your ideas for the active ingredients that can work well with each other.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously I want to prepare a topical lotion by mixing minoxidil, dutasteride, caffeine, cortisone and estradiol. However, as I said, I would like to know your ideas for the active ingredients that can work well with each other.

why do you think some random people can come up with something better than people that works within this medical field fulltime?

What is the reasoning?