With Revita so far (without pictures)

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently since I've started Revita, I've had an interesting 5 months on it. Due to my camera not working for some reason, I cannot post pictures but I can tell what has happened.

At first, I had a big shed and it was thinner in the front than before in the 1st month. Over time, I saw more thick hairs come out and eventually looked thicker than it had in 2005. I noticed too a lot of vellus hairs turning yellow along my hairline. The things is I never lost those hairs, they were just in a dormant phase for a long time. I used Revita 5 days a week along with a thickening shampoo every day I didn't use it. I also see fine hairs popping up along the hairline. My hairline is still intact, just all the years of DHT weakened it.

In 2005 when I looked at the rear view mirror, I saw the top was getting thinner. When I got Revita and after time, it looks better on a sunny day and it looks much thicker than in the past.

Overall I'm happy with just maintaing it for now. I'm considering Propecia in the future or a hairline from Armani when I make some money.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
DaSand said:
Recently since I've started Revita, I've had an interesting 5 months on it. Due to my camera not working for some reason, I cannot post pictures but I can tell what has happened.

At first, I had a big shed and it was thinner in the front than before in the 1st month. Over time, I saw more thick hairs come out and eventually looked thicker than it had in 2005. I noticed too a lot of vellus hairs turning yellow along my hairline. The things is I never lost those hairs, they were just in a dormant phase for a long time. I used Revita 5 days a week along with a thickening shampoo every day I didn't use it. I also see fine hairs popping up along the hairline. My hairline is still intact, just all the years of DHT weakened it.

In 2005 when I looked at the rear view mirror, I saw the top was getting thinner. When I got Revita and after time, it looks better on a sunny day and it looks much thicker than in the past.

Overall I'm happy with just maintaing it for now. I'm considering Propecia in the future or a hairline from Armani when I make some money.

I am on the same boat as you, But I only use Revita 1-2 a week, because thats all I shampoo. I cant shampoo more than twice a week because my hair is dry and curly, so it needs sebum and oil buildup.

But I have seen these random hairs sprouting up at the hairline ever seen I have started using Revita, which was in March.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
jedimindtricks said:
DaSand said:

I am on the same boat as you, But I only use Revita 1-2 a week, because thats all I shampoo. I cant shampoo more than twice a week because my hair is dry and curly, so it needs sebum and oil buildup.

But I have seen these random hairs sprouting up at the hairline ever seen I have started using Revita, which was in March.

Today when I was in a bathroom. I took a look in the mirror under a bright light. It exposed my thinning in the front, but it also showed growing vellus hairs all over my hairline (If it were like my hair color, I could have a full head of hair). Like I said, the hairs didn't fall out they were weakened greatly.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
DaSand said:
jedimindtricks said:
DaSand said:

Today when I was in a bathroom. I took a look in the mirror under a bright light. It exposed my thinning in the front, but it also showed growing vellus hairs all over my hairline (If it were like my hair color, I could have a full head of hair). Like I said, the hairs didn't fall out they were weakened greatly.

hmm, I have no signs of thinning yet or anything, just using it for maintenance. However, I have 2 or 3 hairs growing at the tip of my hairline. They werent there before, So I guess Revita is working? Are your vellus hairs small and thin still? Or have they grown longer.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
They have grown longer, but it's slow.

jedimindtricks

Established Member
Reaction score
DaSand said:
They have grown longer, but it's slow.

Well I emailed divine skin and this is what I got as a reply from "Angie". I asked about using it only 3 per week and if it is good as a stand alone treatment.

Thank you for your email and your interest in Revita shampoo.

Although using Revita only 3 times a week may delay the desired results a bit, this shampoo is a combination of very potent hair re-growth ingredients, so with time and continued use, you should definitely see the desired effects.

As it is a very powerful stimulant, it is possible that Revita will encourage hair growth on its own, and usually if hair loss is just at the beginning stages it can be controlled by Revita without the use of other leave-in treatment. Of course, if you are genetically predisposed to baldness at a very young age, you may want to consult your dermatologist on whether you should add another preventative treatment to your use of Revita shampoo.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting Rogaine Foam when I get my next paycheck.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My experience with Revita:

Maintenance, maybe a little bit of regrowth. Spring/revita shed was pretty bad, hair is fine (meaning good) now. I started late February. I did e-mail DS Labs suggesting they make a shampoo with no ketoconazole because it stays in medicinal quantities in your scalp for 3 days, and daily use makes your hair look like $#iT. Mind you, I wasn't adding hardly any oils back into my hair...maybe that would help a lot...I don't know.

I still use Revita alot, almost 5-6 days like I used to, but not that much....it's a good shampoo for hair loss I think, but I am going to stop using it when I am done because I am going to go veggie and I don't want emus being killed for my hair.

I plan on dropping Avodart too. Not going back to finasteride, except maybe for a little while. I think with all the wonderful posts michael barry, jacob, and docj077 have done for us I will be able to maintain my hair with mostly natural treatments, with the occasional use of ketoconazole to kick the $#iT out of sebum. (Ket totally makes your hair lifelifes so it must really do a number on sebum.) Honorable mention goes to CCS. Thanks for all your posts too, bud. Thanks to bcapop for bringing elsom research to my attention, and to LostWind for bringing my attention to the website http://www.rain-tree.com

I plan on using, as topicals:

retin-A a few days a week
licorice root extract
nettles
africana pygeum
loquat leaf extract (corosolic acid)
coal tar
curcumin
green tea a few days a week
grape seed extract a few days a week
borage seed oil
superoxide dismutase
GHK copper peptides
procyanadins (i'll figure out later which way to get these...blood of the dragon? mutamba bark? apple skins? maybe all 3)
peppermint oil
keratinocyte growth factor
ketoconazole 2-3 days a week

and some of these as internals too. I will get tested to see if I make equol by eating soy. DIM/I3C is something I will check out as an internal also.

These are just some of the things off the top of my head. I don't have the money for this stuff yet so I'm still popping pills. (Avodart..which is about to run out...I'll get some propecia or proscar soon.)

There were some hair loss pills from http://www.rain-tree.com, I'll prolly pop those too.

Rudy Giulliani is still a baby murderer but this site is great, from a technological standpoint, so I'm back. (I took a prolonged hiatus because this website endorsed him...not that anyone really cares.) I still like Ron Paul, but Mike Huckabee seems like a great man.

I won't be making any loser posts anymore. It's just about the science. I'll try to take some pics to show my progress before and after my non-finasteride/Avo treatment. Anything that fucks up how your jizz looks is probably $#iT when it comes to making healthy babies. I don't care what anyone says, the 10,000 or so men tested or whatever (if it's even that high) doesn't mean $#iT. I play the lottery to win money, I shouldn't be playing the win a birth defect lottery with my offspring. Even a 1 in a million chnace is too much.

Mind you, if I lose my hair with my planned treatments, I'll get back on dutasteride or finasteride. But I will get off it any time I plan on having sex. Yep, hair loss sucks. Have a nice evening/day.

FC

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Unless you don't have male pattern baldness, your hair loss won't be stopped by Revita alone.