with or without

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
[attachment=1:1l3ghuns]2009-09-29-57877.jpg[/attachment:1l3ghuns][attachment=0:1l3ghuns]2009-12-08-59211.jpg[/attachment:1l3ghuns]

Here are pictures of me with and without my hair system, I want your honest opinion guys and girls.
Should I wear a hair system indefinetly or should I just buzz my remaining hair tight and move on with my life.
I am confused, I turned 35 this year and I think my baldness is age appropriate but I want a second opinion, any feedback would be appreciated thanks!

MartyKay

Reaction score
You look great without hair, BUT, I think you would also look great with a better hair system - something a bit softer-looking, not so choppy & with lower density.

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

For those who wrote their opinions so far, thanks! I feel more confident about my baldness thanks to all of you, I have had some pretty women hit on me lately and got a few phone numbers, life is good again my friends!

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Thanks!

scorpiolove74 said:
For those who wrote their opinions so far, thanks! I feel more confident about my baldness thanks to all of you, I have had some pretty women hit on me lately and got a few phone numbers, life is good again my friends!

thats good bro you see , i have a lot of black friends and shave there head skin even though there not balding like the boxer mayweather jr

its in and dosntlook bad at all on black people

dont ever think of wearing that hairpiece it looks like a pineapple on your head

your good bro keep it up

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
most definitely without! not even close..

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't know where did you get that...but it looks you found the grandpa hair piece...today are hair piece that are undetectable...

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol the grandpa hair piece ha ha ha,thats what it was and still is,I got it off the internet at T**L**E, I paid a good 300 Canadian for it if I remember correctly.

IM done with hairpieces for now,I will just be bald for the summer time.
Being bald is nice for now, I get to feel the warm summer breeze Ahhh!

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
scorpiolove74 said:
Lol the grandpa hair piece ha ha ha,thats what it was and still is,I got it off the internet at T**L**E, I paid a good 300 Canadian for it if I remember correctly.

IM done with hairpieces for now,I will just be bald for the summer time.
Being bald is nice for now, I get to feel the warm summer breeze Ahhh!

i dont see why not you look good with a shaved head

just a piece of advice trim the mustache or shave and get the right clothes and you wil see.......

Boondock

Reaction score
Yeah man, you look fine bald. Go for it.

The piece, IMO, is very badly attached and placed. It does sort of look as if you've just dropped it on your head.