With Insurance, How Much Is Real Propecia ?

mrfuture

Reaction score
I am soon getting a new job with insurance, so I was wondering, what kind of discount do you get when ordering real propecia ?

Thanks

mrfuture

Reaction score
Oh...ok....good to know. Well, it sucks....screw Merk then, I am going with Finpecia :)

Future

G

just to clarify the reason is that while proscar is generally prescribed for prostate problems, propecia is almost never prescribed for that reason and it is almost always prescribed for cosmetic hair loss, which most companies will not cover. The reason is that it's never medically necessary for you to have hair on your front and top.

mrfuture

Reaction score
Yeah, it makes sense in a way I understand why they wouldn't cover it, however it does not justify Merk's pricing it so high. It's ridiculous. Finpecia all the way...for me at least :)

Thanks

bubka

Reaction score
mrfuture said:
Oh...ok....good to know. Well, it sucks....screw Merk then, I am going with Finpecia :)

Future
what the hell does that have to do with your insurance not covering Merck's Propecia?

if you have medical insurance, have your MD write a script for Proscar instead if your Dr thinks that is ethical. Chances are your insurance will cover that... though techinically it would be fraud. Or just pay cash for your Proscar, its around $90 for about 5 months