wisdom?

alwaysHATS

Reaction score
im 34 years of age been losing my hair for about ten are more years ,nostly frontal hair line ,it got worse over the years i looked in to alot of things and tried a few (rogien) but nothing happen i loked in to tansplants, everthing like most of us here.Now its really getting to me i still have hair but very litle in the front ,the crown sems ok for now.
i read alot of the other forms and subjects i i can say this i laugh so hard at times ,maybe becuase i understand what we are dealing with and see the humor in it but also the pain with-in.So let me ask for wisdom some one want tto get started to try and stop this what road should i take ,im mean is it better for me then others that im still have hair but only losing it in the front ? Dont know my parents so that not goin got help.Hear about all kinda of regimes you guys use .what about revivogen does it work ?Propecia ? just looking for alittle wisdom !!!!!!!!!

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
there are many wise posters here that can help you get started. In the meantime... have you ever heard of marmite?

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Olorin said:
there are many wise posters here that can help you get started. In the meantime... have you ever heard of marmite?

:laugh: I can't wait for him to explain this one. This dude is funny

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
propecia and minoxidil (rogaine) are the only proven methods of growing hair, if you want smart advice use what science has discovered that will work safe and effectively

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nizoral doesn't grow hair, but Nizoral does a lot for scalp health, which is essential! Nizoral is a part of almost everyones regimen around here.

Hats welcome to the forum! Around here we refer to finasteride/Min/nizoral as "The Big Three".. those being Finasteride (Propecia/Proscar), Minoxidil (Rogain), and Nizoral. As long as you are tolerant of these, you should be using them. finasteride and Min are the only things approved by the FDA to maintain and regrow hair.

IMO finasteride, a DHT inhibitor, is the most important drug you can take to combat hair loss. This will do the most to actually keep your follicles healthy, while Min will grow hair despite follicle health (until they degrade too far).

Beyond that theres a wide range of supplements and topicals that theoretically help with hair growth. One big one is Spironolactone, a topical DHT inhibitor, which many people do get results from. Using this in conjunction with propecia may be redundant, but I bet it would still help. I could list quite a few more, but I think this post is long enough.