William G's Story - (Here to win the fight)

willghairfight

Reaction score
:) Hey my new fam and friends for this challenge in my life fight.

Okay I am happy with my life in every area except one , that thinning at the back/top of my head.
For the last 3 years I have setup my life after being a baseball player to = my life in the I.T Field working with CISCO technologies "for any tech heads out there." Now its time to win my hair fight and get back the topside to fly high :D

At the age of 24 I would say I started to notice some thinning but thought nothing of it at the time , but for the last 3-4 years I have seen it thin to a noticeable level where my current fight is using dermatch and toppik. 1 problem I like to swim and loved my hair look back in my early 20's when I did get out of the shower and swim ,kind of like a bed head full head of hair style lol . Now I worry about ohh will it rain and such. I am 28 about to turn 29

So in 2010 I am going to start to win this fight but first I must arm myself with education on how to start and judge my progress.

So my first questions I have for you guys are

1.What test or place can I go to find out exactly whats going on with my hair

2.What is the hair person called you go see to find out what options you have

3.I have already purchased the rogaine foam 3 month supply , but I want to find out whats going on first , right now my problem is easily hidden by a concealer called dermatch and newtek "topik like fibers"

Current rigment
1.Nizoral shampoo , been on 1 1/2 months
2. NEWTEK Fibers "TOPIK"
3. Dermatch

I will have some pics to start off the before shots soon

Winter

Reaction score
Re: William G : Here to win the fight or at least swinging

I know it sucks but you will need finasteride. For it is the king in the hairlossfighting army. Without it you wont keep what you gain with the foam..