Will your wife let you get HM?

CCS

Reaction score
If it were out right now, and cost $20,000 to give you dense, perfect NW1, and you could refinance your house or dip into savings to get it done, would your wife permit you to do that?

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Surely that depends on your financial situation ?? would you let her get her tits done ?

bluejs

Reaction score
hairsucks said:
Surely that depends on your financial situation ?? would you let her get her tits done ?

lol tits and hair are different,

You always wear bra to cover tits (well, except when the couple have sex), but you don't and can't wear hats all time to cover bald

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the thing that is most pertinent to this question - which a breast enhancement surgery and an HM procedure have in common - is the most common reason for getting it done: IT MAKES YOU HAPPY! Having bigger breasts often helps a woman's self-esteem, and HM would do the same for a guy.

Personally, I have been on this kick lately where I am getting the things that I want, even if it means going a few thousand dollars in debt, knowing that I can pay off that debt within a year. My motto right now is "do what ya gotta do to make yourself happy!" So I would say that adding another 20K to a home mortgage of over 100K is worth it. That's just me.

barcafan

Reaction score
Yeah i agree, if it makes you happy and is not COMPLETELY unresonable then go for it! You only live once why be pissed off. But obviously getting over your hairloss would be the best.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
If it were out right now, and cost $20,000 to give you dense, perfect NW1, and you could refinance your house or dip into savings to get it done, would your wife permit you to do that?

$20,000??? Id pay 10 times that or more!! If it ment having a massive crop of hair NW1 scale.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't got a wife, but I've almost got the savings to get it done if that were the price. I'm not 100% sure whether I'd want to spend it on HM. The problem is that we don't know how good it is yet anyway even if it does come out soon. But I'm hoping for the best.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I told my GF about possibly getting HM in the future. She said she that if we were married at the time, she would be cool with it as long as I didn't mind her spending money on implants.

I honestly don't think small boobs are the female-equivalent flaw to hairloss (or even penis size for that matter).

And therein lies our problem - hairloss is in a category of its own and we can't really assess a comparable flaw in females so we are in "limbo" when it comes to the dating game!

Anybody else feel this way or am I just overly insecure about it?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i had to match male hair loss with a female visual flaw, i would compare it with a girl being slightly or medium overweight. I would do that because it is something you notice at first sight. You may be good looking in general but if you are bald, there will always be a small "but" at a girls mind. And the more bald you are the bigger the "but".

Same as I would have seconds thought dating a girl which has some extra kilos, and bigger second thoughts if the extra kilos where quite a few.

The only difference i can see is that i would never date a really fat girl, while i believe being a nw7 would not completely stop a girl from dating you, if you shave and have a good character.

[/end of CCS mode]

G

Well, I won´t get married, of course, but if I was and the b**ch told me not to get HM, I would divorce her!

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
No spouse is ever gonna talk me out of it.

It's the principle. I've literally never had both a drivers' license and filled Norwood#2 temples at the same time. I've got a score to settle with nature and I won't be denied.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A little late, so TOTALLY not funny anymore, but what the hey...

My question is (and I am half serious about this unfortunately), "Will HM let me get a wife?"

There, we can all have a good laugh now. Ha ha ha. Nothing worse than a stupid joke, weeks upon weeks late. =)

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe not the way our dollar is falling these days.

By the time either one of these things happen, $5 american dollars will be worth so little on the world market that they probably won't bother even printing a bill for it anymore.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Renegade said:
I told my GF about possibly getting HM in the future. She said she that if we were married at the time, she would be cool with it as long as I didn't mind her spending money on implants.

I honestly don't think small boobs are the female-equivalent flaw to hairloss (or even penis size for that matter).

And therein lies our problem - hairloss is in a category of its own and we can't really assess a comparable flaw in females so we are in "limbo" when it comes to the dating game!

Anybody else feel this way or am I just overly insecure about it?
The female equivalent to male pattern baldness obviously would be FPB (which is still not the same because you never see a Norwood 6 woman) but other than that the only thing I can think of would be if a woman got a mastectomy. That way she is physically loosing a part of herself that many people consider to be a source of confidence, much like guys who loose all their hair.