will young hair transplant

antonio666

Reaction score
i think will young has had a transplant,4 years ago he wa on the jonathon ross show and this was before the days were i scruitinized everybody's hair ,i noticed that he was a norwood 3 and had significant thinning in the crown,since that moment i have only ever seen him in a hat,then at live earth at wembley is hair looked great norwood 2 and looked pretty thick.
Either he is a excellent responder to meds or it is a transplant and a fantastic one at that(by the way i think will young is vile and should be shot)however i sympathise with is hairloss espeically being in the spotlight

G

Maybe he is just concealing it! You can´t get more density with hair transplants.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
Either he is a excellent responder to meds or it is a transplant and a fantastic one at that(by the way i think will young is vile and should be shot)however i sympathise with is hairloss espeically being in the spotlight

because he sticks to a regimen and gets results rather than stopping/starting new ones every week then bitching about lack of results on the internet? :p

s.a.f

Reaction score
As with most celebs its probably a 'system'. I bet there are many out there wearing them.

BTW has anyone noticed how Enrique Iglaisias's hair now looks better than ever, it looks like a system to me.

Sean68

Reaction score
will youngs definitely had work done. i remember there was a picture
in the paper about a year ago where he was wearing a pretty bad wig of
some sort and they were saying how obvious it looked. maybe hes tweaked it since then but i havent seen him lately.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
BTW has anyone noticed how Enrique Iglaisias's hair now looks better than ever, it looks like a system to me.

without a shadow of a doubt,its very obvious and not very natural looking at all

s.a.f

Reaction score
libertine said:
s.a.f said:

without a shadow of a doubt,its very obvious and not very natural looking at all

Yes but whats obvious to us experienced norwood spotters :p is often overlooked by the general public. Most people out there are not even aware that the likes of Travolta and Cage wear wigs. :roll:
Enrique's in his 30's now and I remember his dad was very thin by the age of 40.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
libertine said:
[quote="s.a.f":b67c5]

Yes but whats obvious to us experienced norwood spotters :p is often overlooked by the general public. Most people out there are not even aware that the likes of Travolta and Cage wear wigs. :roll:
Enrique's in his 30's now and I remember his dad was very thin by the age of 40.[/quote:b67c5]

a lot of my friends picked out enrique's hair as a wig long before i did,and they have zilch thinning,one friend who has lived in japan since 2003 pointed it out when he was still in the uk so that was at least 5 years ago

s.a.f

Reaction score
I bet the teenage girls who buy his CD's dont suspect it though. :wink:
I did'nt think it was a wig until I just saw his latest video and thought it did'nt look real.

Any other not so obvious suspect celebs out there?

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
ost people out there are not even aware that the likes of Travolta and Cage wear wigs

Cage doesnt wear a wig, look at the 9/11 film he did, he knows he is balding.
Are you sure Travolta wears a wig???

and

Enrique Inglesias? I doubt that one

p.s. Im still waiting for pics of Will Young before and after

antonio666

Reaction score
john travolta wears a wig 100% however he had a good run with is hair he did not start balding until he was about 40,nick cage has had countless bad transplants and wears a wig in a lot of film rloes

s.a.f

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
ost people out there are not even aware that the likes of Travolta and Cage wear wigs

Cage doesnt wear a wig, look at the 9/11 film he did, he knows he is balding.
Are you sure Travolta wears a wig???

and Enrique Inglesias? I doubt that one

You must be new to the forums! :D
Trust me Cage is naturally about nw5/6 he was rapidly losing hair way back in the 80's, he's had hair transplant's back in the 90's (very pluggy)and in most of his films he'll wear a wig. Although usually one that is only about nw2 so its not very obvious. (Hav'nt you seen the obvious peice that he sports in ghostrider?)
Its all been well documented on most of the hairloss forums.

As for Travolta how could you not see it? :freaked: everybody on here knows it there have been pics posted of him with severe hairloss and the photo's showing the lace exposed at the front of his wigs.

Ps I hate to break it to you but incase you're wondering Elton Johns hair is'nt real either :D

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Ps I hate to break it to you but incase you're wondering Elton Johns hair is'nt real either Very Happy

cheeky git

I didnt know that Cage had transplants, I knew he wore a wig in Ghostrider but his natural hair in the 9/11 film where he is a fireman or police officer(I havent seen the film).

Can you actually back any of them up with pictures?

John Travolta
Nick Cage
Enrique Inglesias
and
Will Young

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I bet the teenage girls who buy his CD's dont suspect it though. :wink:
I did'nt think it was a wig until I just saw his latest video and thought it did'nt look real.

Any other not so obvious suspect celebs out there?

which song...i wanna take a look.
Thanks

G

Itsonlyinmyhead said:
Ps I hate to break it to you but incase you're wondering Elton Johns hair is'nt real either Very Happy

cheeky git

I didnt know that Cage had transplants, I knew he wore a wig in Ghostrider but his natural hair in the 9/11 film where he is a fireman or police officer(I havent seen the film).

Can you actually back any of them up with pictures?

John Travolta
Nick Cage
Enrique Inglesias
and
Will Young

Dude, Nick Cage was almost bald in Con Air and that was over 10 years ago. His "hair" is so much better now. No need for discussion on his case, he's a wig wearer. Kevin Costner wears one too, at least in his movies. Check Waterworld for further evidence.

John Travolta has been spotted with a serious receedo and thin hair, but in the movies his hair is always terrific. Al Pacino is also known to wear pieces, but he's old so that's not a surprise.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It would probably be easier to list the hollywood stars aged 45+ who have great hair but are'nt actually wearing wigs! :D