Will this work to regrow me

garrynw4

Reaction score
1mg propecia for 3weeks and minoxidil 5% 1week. Balding sucks big time, depressing stuff.

When I started the nirozal I noticed hair was thicker, allot less itchiness and more manageable all this the space of a few days. However as months went on the hair loss continued and I am forced to try the finasteride & minoxidil.

I have tonnes of vellus hairs around my temple and salp that just wont grow.

-Any tips on how I can maximise my re-growth on scalp and temple areas?
I have read about adding miconazole?

-Minoxidil gave me a very flaky scalp after application for over 4hours. but if i use it for 3hrs and wash it off, it cause no problem. So my question is will minoxidil work once a day for 3hrs then rise off?

Propecia sidies:
None after 3weeks but I am currently doing work-outs to counter the possibility gyno and my sex drive is usually extremely high but haven’t noticed any weirdness.

Noticed my facial hairs grow quicker and grew some unwanted hair on my neck area, also sleep feels better for some reason.

Minoxidil sidies:

after 3 days of 4hrs+ usage the scalp is excessively dry and itchy flaky.

Nirozal 2% sidies:

if used daily cause me a dry scalp so I use it EOD

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Less than a month in, you are waaay too early to even think about looking for results.. Even any side effects you are experiencing will probably be coincidence, except for maybe dry scalp. I wouldn't even bother looking at your hair for another couple months. None of these treatments work this fast!

garrynw4

Reaction score
Pls Help

I have been on Proscar for about 3.2months, been cutting it into 1/5ths.
I am still shedding the same amount of hair as before taking finasteride?
Can not really see any major improvement other than an assumed better hair texture and definitely a lot more grey hairs all over.

Side effects:
I had no side effects for 3months until today.

this is not normal with my case, because I usually have problems suppressing my worryingly high sex drive.....I just hit 30yrs last month

My new Girlfriend did not complain, however it needed persuasion to get it going??

I am very Scared!
Should I carry on taking finasteride for a week and see if the side effects go away or
should I just stop taking finasteride.

Also apparently I have lost a lot of weight? and I am eating as per normal.