Will these small black hairs turn terminal?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man! Is there any reason as to why ingesting min works alot better than topical?
Yes. Topical skips first pass metabolism. When you ingest it, it is processed through the use of an enzyme, sulfotransferase, which turns minoxidil into its active form, minoxidil sulfate. Much more of the active form is produced when it is ingested. However, the use of the topical skin treatment, tretinoin (retin-A), can also increase levels of the enzyme in the skin. So you could do that if you had some on hand. Regardless, oral appears to be superior in terms of results.

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how long that spot has been bald. I wouldn’t expect all of them to turn terminal, but those that are really close to the hairline could become thicker.

Zach Loar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how long that spot has been bald. I wouldn’t expect all of them to turn terminal, but those that are really close to the hairline could become thicker.
For a long time. But the whole area looks like it's getting darker and thicker each month

Zach Loar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Topical skips first pass metabolism. When you ingest it, it is processed through the use of an enzyme, sulfotransferase, which turns minoxidil into its active form, minoxidil sulfate. Much more of the active form is produced when it is ingested. However, the use of the topical skin treatment, tretinoin (retin-A), can also increase levels of the enzyme in the skin. So you could do that if you had some on hand. Regardless, oral appears to be superior in terms of results.
Bro it tasted weird as hell. It had a numbing feeling at first. I've never tasted it before. Do I drink some water after or will that not work?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro it tasted weird as hell. It had a numbing feeling at first. I've never tasted it before. Do I drink some water after or will that not work?
Yeah you can do that. Some people said they put the drops in a glass of water or juice or something.

Zach Loar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ZomboDroid 19112021111405.jpg

Left photo is 2 weeks after taking Dutasteride and right photo is 2+ months after. I know it's too early to tell, but I'm thinking it'll get thicker in the circled area.

Zach Loar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep! Since topical is working well for you I would keep with your regimen, just add a couple of drops of it orally into your regimen.
Am I supposed to do a couple drops once a day, or during the day and also at night?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I supposed to do a couple drops once a day, or during the day and also at night?
Make sure you are careful with your dosing btw, because I saw Woody say 0.1ml. 3-5 drops comes out to 5mg, don't go much higher.