Will These Copper Peptides Do Fine?

Zeryn9

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's marketed for skin, but will it do fine for hair regrowth as well? Here are the ingredients:

Pure Hyaluronic acid, Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu), Argireline, Licorice, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Collagen, Optiphen, Potassium Sorbate, Distilled Water

I can't find a single Copper Peptide Serum for hair that isn't full of toxic / synthetic garbage ingredients, and the rare few I do find are marketed for skin care.

Thanks in advance!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if what you mean is, "will these copper peptides do absolutely nothing for hair regrowth, like any copper peptides?" then yes.

Zeryn9

My Regimen
Reaction score
if what you mean is, "will these copper peptides do absolutely nothing for hair regrowth, like any copper peptides?" then yes.

A lot of articles and various websites would seem to disagree with you on that one. There seems to be a good amount of testimonials on various hair loss forums where individuals have used copper peptide serums with great success, often being compared to or surpassing results obtained from ingredients such as Minoxidil.

If you're going respond in such a rude manner, at least provide some evidence to claim otherwise.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of articles and various websites would seem to disagree with you on that one. There seems to be a good amount of testimonials on various hair loss forums where individuals have used copper peptide serums with great success, often being compared to or surpassing results obtained from ingredients such as Minoxidil.

If you're going respond in such a rude manner, at least provide some evidence to claim otherwise.
didn't mean to sound rude. copper peptides are garbage and a waste of time and money. every. single. person on here will tell you the same.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Which also happens to a wide, diverse and colorful array of bullshit.

Zeryn9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I take it there are no alternatives to crap like Finasteride or Minoxidil ? Whoever came up with all the research on CPs must have hired a large number of people to make fake websites, articles, journals, forum posts to scam people I guess.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I take it there are no alternatives to crap like Finasteride or Minoxidil ? Whoever came up with all the research on CPs must have hired a large number of people to make fake websites, articles, journals, forum posts to scam people I guess.

Dude, the bottom of this issue is waaaaaaaaay deeper than initially apparent.