Will Steroid Induced Hair Loss Reverse After Discontinuation?

shubham dua

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody i always had very thick hair and fun a i took windy before like 3 cycle in one year it never effected my hair but just this year i took deca and winstrol right after and my hair started thinning and when i run my hands thru my hair i get bout 9 hairs everyday is been about a month i stop using steriods and i want to know if my hair is going to get back to normal by it's self of should i take action... My dad is bald but my grandparents have a full head of hair even at the age if 60 so i do not know if I got my grandparents genes or dads ? Im currently using minoxidil but on my bear not my head would that be the reason for shedding too ???? Please somebody help ??
hi bro! im suffering from same problem.. wanna sort it our badly! contact me please on whatsapp +917696120009.. we can discuss about it

menbram

Reaction score
Dont count on it to reverse, i have done 4 cycles with no problems what so ever( pretty androgen combo's) but after my 5th cycle with testosterone + masteron i experienced an telogen effluvium for 6 months which triggered my Androgenetic Alopecia. If you lose hair on steroids and it grows back then you dont have the Androgenetic Alopecia gene. If it does not come back you are basically fucked and you require treatment. I had really really thick hair, now after 1.5 years of shedding it has decreased to a 'respectable' amount of hair. Currently i am using rogaine for 12 weeks, results are showing slowly but steady. Hang in there man, get your scalp checked by a dermatologist to confirm if you have Androgenetic Alopecia and start treating your hairloss if you have the gene. Playing the waiting game wont work unfortunately. Good luck

shookwun

Reaction score
Dont count on it to reverse, i have done 4 cycles with no problems what so ever( pretty androgen combo's) but after my 5th cycle with testosterone + masteron i experienced an telogen effluvium for 6 months which triggered my Androgenetic Alopecia. If you lose hair on steroids and it grows back then you dont have the Androgenetic Alopecia gene. If it does not come back you are basically fucked and you require treatment. I had really really thick hair, now after 1.5 years of shedding it has decreased to a 'respectable' amount of hair. Currently i am using rogaine for 12 weeks, results are showing slowly but steady. Hang in there man, get your scalp checked by a dermatologist to confirm if you have Androgenetic Alopecia and start treating your hairloss if you have the gene. Playing the waiting game wont work unfortunately. Good luck
What did you expect taking the second worst drug for inducing hair loss in those prone

Masteron, and winstrol are the worse drugs ever for your scalp. Even on those who are not prone

menbram

Reaction score
What did you expect taking the second worst drug for inducing hair loss in those prone

Masteron, and winstrol are the worse drugs ever for your scalp. Even on those who are not prone

Thats the funny thing, i took test and winstrol in quite large doses before.. zero hairloss. Not even a hair in my brush. I also used some other DHT derivates which did not cause any hairloss what so ever, my hair was brilliant back then. So before i even started masteron i expected not to be prone to male pattern baldness because i never lost a single hair. But 3months after my pct from test+masteron hair started shedding rapidly for 3 months. After 1 year i went to a derm for biopsy, Androgenetic Alopecia confirmed. So basically just bad luck i guess, or its age related genetically. Its just weird that i never lost a single hair and then BAM Androgenetic Alopecia starts..